None of your business.

Sportacus was doing his morning exercises, working up a sweat when his crystal flashed. He jumped up from his push ups and looked down at his little stone, "Someone's in trouble." He opened his door and pulled out his spyglass to see a young girl running into town, as if she were frantically trying to get away from something.
He jumped down and popped out his sky wings from his back pack. He flew down towards the girl and landed in front of her making her let out a startled scream, "who are you? What's wrong?" He asked her.
"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." She looked about frantically. Sportacus didn't buy it, he could see another person slowly running into town, probably running after her. He looked at the young lady again but she was gone. Spo was left dumbfounded, the man that seemed to be chasing her came up to him, "Did you see a teenage girl about 5'6 With green hair?"
Of course Sportacus saw her, but for some odd reason he didn't want to confess it to this man. She looked so frightened, there must have been a reason.
"No I haven't seen anyone like that come in here."
"Damn it!" He almost shouted in frustration. "Are you sure? I saw her run towards this place. She must be hiding here."
"No, I saw no one. But I did see someone just outside of town that took a right towards Ghostown." Spo pointed.
"Thank you, sir. When I catch her she's getting a punishment she won't forget!" He ran back from where he came and Sportacus looked around to see her crouched behind the stone wall of the park, her knees were to her chin and her dyed green hair hid her face like curtains. She wore a red and black plaid shirt with black pants and converse. Sportacus jumped over the wall and sat next to her, "why was that man looking for you?" He asked.
She looked up at him and then jumped up, turned away to wipe her tears away, "I don't know who you think you are...it's none of your business!" She jumped over the wall and ran into the woods.
"Now, hold on!" He ran after her but she once again turned a corner and was nowhere to be found. The kids started to approach him and he thought as long as his crystal didn't blink, she would be fine.
~~Jade's POV~~
First my father chases after me and now a weird Italian guy in a silly track suit starts getting all up in my business. What a day! It was worth it though, I'm fifteen years old and my ass of a father still thinks he can beat me. It was worth running away and giving him a black eye. He wasn't worth staying at home for, no. I'm good on my own, I've run away before and I can do it again. This town is strange though, so many bright colors and cheerful people. I swear I saw at least five kids just smile and wave to me, oblivious to what was happening.
Not that it was a bad thing, but it was strange. In BusyTown no one was that kind enough to say hello to a random person on the street...matter of fact. Where am I? That blue guy sent my dad to Ghostown which was east. CrabTown is west and I went north, I hope this was the place I was trying to get to. I wanted to get to LazyTown but I don't think I went the right way.
"This is a disaster." I gripped my hair in frustration.
This can't be the town I was looking for. Everyone is so cheerful and energetic, everybody moving about like kangaroos. I wanted peace, not erratic movement and cheery....well... I guess that wasn't all bad. Maybe I'll give this place a chance. I decided to walk back into town until I saw a huge billboard with a purple cow on it. What the hell?! What was this advertising? No brand name or anything...just a cow. The stranger thing was that it had steps leading to it. I walked up to the huge advertisement of nothing, "well, I guess I could sleep here, I've got the spot lamps for heat in case the night gets cold-" I leaned against the sign and fell through it with a thud.
"Ow!" I rubbed my head. I stood up and looked around, it was a trap door. "Very clever, now what's this?" I opened the hatch to some pipe and looked down inside the dark tunnel, I heard some mumbling and manic laughter. Someone lived down here? I've got to check this out! I climbed into the pipe only to suddenly drop and slide through it. I landed flat on my back, knocking the wind right out of me.
A guy who looked like a poorly dressed Elvis impersonator looked down at me, "who in the world are you?!"
I started laughing. Both at how fun it was to slide down the pipe and how funny this guy looked, "I could ask you the same thing."  I sat up and crossed my legs, looking up at him. He looked at me curiously, "I live here."
"You live in the sewers like a rat?"
"This isn't a sewer it's my home I built it underground."
"Ah, so you're a mole?"
"I'm not a mole."
" then why underground?"
Robbie crossed his arms looking a bit frustrated, "I think I'll be asking the questions from now on. Who are you?"
"The name is Jadis Precious. Everyone calls me Jade or Jada."
"Why are you here?"
"I was exploring, I ended up in here by accident."
"Well, exploring is over. Get out!"
"But...I don't even know your name."
"Robbie Rotten-"
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Rotten." I stuck out my hand for a handshake. He shook it unwillingly and pulled me up from the floor.
"Yeah, yeah. Very nice to meet you too. Now go away."
Oh no. You're not going to act like this towards me after the morning I just had. You will let me stay here...just watch Robbie. I'll show you whose truly Rotten.