Home sweet home.

It had all happened so quickly, one great sweep, a clang and a loud scream echoed in the theater. Robbie had turned around to see the man lying flat on the floor in front of the stage and a dangling stage light. Sportacus came to Robbie's aid to see the knife sticking out of his thigh, just below the hip, clearly a missed shot.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
Trixie climbed down off of the catwalk and looked at Sportacus, "This is all my fault. I hurt Jade and I brought her father here."
"I'm very disappointed in you."
"I know. I swear, I didn't know anything about him being abusive. If I did this would've never happened."
The man tried pushing himself up off the floor, eventually gaining balance and running away.
Sportacus walked out of the theater seeing Jade in Stingy's arms, "Are you alright?" He asked.
Jade nodded and let go of Stingy, "thank you."
"I told you I'd protect you."
"I know."
Trixie came out and looked at Jade with sorry eyes. Jade didn't fully blame her, no one knew about her and her father. Robbie left without being seen, he didn't want to interrupt the loving triumph there was no place for him in that picture.
"Are you okay, Spo? He didn't hurt you?" She asked.
"He never touched me. Robbie-" Spo stopped and looked around for him.
"Robbie did what?"
"Robbie got him to leave but...I can't seem to find Robbie. I wonder where he went."
Jade looked around and spotted him walking home in the distance. She sighed, why did he think everyone hated him still? She didn't go after him, she had a different plan in mind.
"It's okay, he probably went home to relax."
"As should we. Come on."
She waved goodbye to Stingy and left with Sportacus.
"Did you mean what you said about me being your daughter?"
Spo faced her and smiled, "I do not lie when it comes to the people that I love."
Jade smiled happily and hugged him tight, "You're going to be an awesome father."
"Awe, thank you precious."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade finished her song a few days after and shouted down the pipe to Robbie's lair.
"Come in Jade." He said.
She slid in, stingy following behind her, "Goid morning Robbie."
The looked at the both of them, "what's going on?"
"Oh, nothing. I wrote a song and I wanted your opinion on it."
"This should be good." He sat in his chair and watched as Jade started to play, "You sleep in till three and you're barely ever seen. Now, is it just me that when we sing you start to leave? You can't be the lone wolf forever because to us you really matter. Won't you open up your eyes and see that the truth will set you free..."
Robbie chuckled as he listened, "it sounds cute."

"Oh my dear friend we are with you to the end. Whether you like it or not we won't let you sit here and rot. You're not just a villain to us you're worth a You're a soul sent from above by the wings of a dove, my dear Robbie you are loved."
Robbie's smile faded a little, this song was for him? Jade smiled and kept singing.
"If you think that you cause a fuss but you don't just take it from us. You're better than you think and don't let your tears run like ink. Steph thinks you're the best, I should know she told me so. Ziggy thanks you for his gift and Trixie well..she's a twit. And pixel thinks you're so smart, Stingy  says you have a heart..."
Robbie was hiding a smile, he was so deeply flattered.
"My dear friend, you have to know these happy words from Spo. You're his best friend, his brother unlike any other! So take these words, hold them close to you, because all of them are true...my dear Robbie you are loved!"
She finished and Robbie stood, Jade approached him.
"Spo told me what you did at the theater. You could've been killed."
"I know. I was protecting you."
"I know, I just wanted to say thank you. No one has ever done that for me before."
"You're worth protecting."
Jade smiled and shook her head, "Don't make this about me. This is your birthday after all....guys come on down!"
In an instant, everyone slid down the pipe and greeted him with presents and  food. Robbie almost tensed, not being very used to so many people in one place he didn't exactly know what to do with himself.
Everyone settled in and gave him a proper birthday.
"This is amazing, Jade. You're a better party planner than I am." Stephanie approached her. Jade smiled seeing her.
"Oh no, don't worry after today you can have your day job back." She replied making Stephanie laugh, as the party went on Robbie left the house to sit outside to see the stars and think.
"Too noisy?" Jade opened the door in the billboard and sat down next to him.
"Yeah. Too much...activity."
"I don't blame you. You always were a loner."
"it's not just that I don't know how to...people."
Jade laughed at his remark, "it's okay. I just wanted to make this party because I felt like you deserved it."
"thank you Jade." He smiled at her fondly. "I have to tell you something."
"yeah tell me, go ahead." Jade faced him and listened attentively.
"I was abused as a child too. My father used to hit me all the time. One day I just had enough and left, I never went back."
"We are two of a kind aren't we?"
"Yeah, we are."
"Thank you, you really saved my life the other day."
"I just didn't want you to be haunted by that man ever again. Someone like you doesn't deserve a hard life." He looked her dead in the eyes.
"I have an awesome family here now. Nothing is going to happen to me anymore."
"Yeah, we all can promise you that."
Jade hugged him, "you know, Spo may be my dad now but I think life has seen how much I've suffered and has given me two."
"I think so too."
"Good. Because you don't have any say in it." She laughed.
"Oh I don't? Do I? Well sheesh I've been a dad for two minutes and I'm already being pushed around."
"Haha! You love it, don't lie."
"Yeah, sure. Welcome home Jade."
Jade looked up at the heavens and smiled as if someone looking down on her was smiling back. "Home sweet home."