1.2

"Woah So you were pregnant ?"She asks me and I nod .

"Oh my goodness , Did you keep the baby ?" She asks me .

"Yeah ." I smile .

"Oh my Gosh , How old is she ?" She asks me .

"She's 1 in a half ." I smile at the thought of my daughter .

"Oh my goodness it makes since because you did take a year off from the media , and all of that , What's her name ?" She asks me .

"Her name is Melody Monroe Trent- Ball ." I tell her and she smiles.

"That's so cute ." She tells me and I smile .

"Now liv you say the first day being in the hospital was horrible , How was the second day ?" She asks me .

"It was worst ." I tell her and I start to explain why .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Olivia Trent ♡
January 1st , 2019
I wake up to the sound of my phone going dumb , So I sit up in the hospital bed and see I have over 300 text messages .

Jaybear🥀💕
Liv are you okay ? Why'd you lie to us ? Why didn't you tell us he was hitting you ? Please text me when you wake up , The gang and I are gonna be there as soon as you wake up I love you kid ❤
Read @ 7:12 A.M.

Bestie🥀
I love you too 💕
Delivered .

As I send that , I go through the rest of my messages .

Nevaeh🤤💕
Boo are you okay ? Why'd you lie to me and Jayden ? We wanted to help you and keep you safe Liv , Were your Best friends , You can tell us anything , I love you text me when you wake up .
Read @ 7:13 A.M.

Thickems❤
Love you too ❤.
Delivered .

As I kept scrolling through my messages , I get to the last one and see it's from Melo .

Lamelo🥀👅💦
Baby I'm sorry , I don't know why I did that to you baby , Olivia I love you and you know that , please baby I'll get help , I just need you in my life Olivia , your everything I've ever wanted , please don't leave me .
Read @ 7:58 A.M.

As I read that , I get off my messages and turn on the tv like essence says .

"Good Morning Los Angeles Welcome to Rumor Report , Last night America's R&B princess , Olivia Trent , and famous High school basketball player , Lamelo Ball , Got in a physical altercation , Last night , People say they were at a new years eve party , When her and lamelo seemed to be arguing , Later that night they left the party and what seemed 30 minutes later , The police got a call from someone describing lamelo and said he was abusing a small figure (Olivia Trent ) , But Do you guys think this is true , Let us know , This was Angela Yee with rumor report ." The report says and I turn off the T.V. and decide to go on Instagram .