0.2

"And that's how I met the love of my life ." I tell Oprah .

"How were the first 3 months you guys were together ?" She asks me and I smile remembering the months of pure happiness .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Friday , September 15th , 2017 .
Olivia Trent ♡
Lamelo and I have been talking for almost a 3 months now , I love spending all my time with him , He's just So sweet and easy to talk to and I personally couldn't ask for anyone better to call my boyfriend .

As of right now me and melo are wrestling on my bed , we're at my house while my parents are out at meetings for my new fashion collab with Ovo .

"Melo !" I scream as he bites me .

"Stop ! " I scream and start tickling his side's and he rolls over and I get on top of him and continue tickling him .

"Bro stop , I cant breath ." He says turning red and I stop and he flips us over and starts to kiss me .

"Mmm ." I moan as I feel his tongue slip in my mouth .

"Wait melo I'm not ready yet ." I tell him .

"I'm sorry baby ." He tells me .

"Your fine babe ." I smile and kiss him one more time and we walk downstairs .

"You wanna go to a party with me ?" He asks me .

"My friends throwing it and the squad wants to meet you ." He tells me .

"Yeah I'll go ." I smile and he kisses me .

"Alright I'll come and get you around 8 ." He tells me and I nod with a smile on my face .

"See you later baby ." He says getting in his car and I wave as he leaves and i go back inside and lock the door and go inside and upstairs to my room .

As I lay back down in my bed , my phone starts going off .

Nevaeh🤞🏽💗🏀 wants to FaceTime ...

As I press the accept button , i see Vaeh and Jay in a car .

"Where are you hoes at without me ?" I ask them .

"Outside your house thot , Come open the door . " Jay says and I end the call and run outside and run to them and hug them .

"I've missed you guys ." I smile .

"Bitch you saw us two days ago ." Nevaeh says and I laugh .

"Okay and I still missed you guys ." I tell her and we walk Into my house and walk in the living room and sir down and talk .

"So how's you and the famous big baller ?" Jay asks me .

"Good , But you won't believe who decided to hit my line ." I tell them .

"Who ?" Vaeh asks me .

"Jace ." I tell them .

"Jace as in the guy you talked to for damn near a year jace ?" Jay asks me and I nod .

"Yep and get this , Melo and him are the best of fucking friends . " I tell them .

"Bitch what !" Vaeh says .