0.5

"And it was just him constantly hitting you ?" She asks me .

"Not really , You know I did stuff to him to but when it first happened it was just him ." I explain .

"When did you decide you were gonna stop being the victim and fight back , because I know your a strong and smart girl so when did you decide you were gonna fight back ?" She asks me and everything hits me at once .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Olivia Trent ♡
Sunday , December 24th , 2017
Christmas Eve
I wake up on the floor , Last night me and melo had another fight , He thinks I'm cheating on him with Darrin and I'm honestly not , and I don't have time for this shit anymore , I'm tired of him putting his hands on me , So last night I decided to fight back , the result of this is basically melo has a couple scratches on his neck and arm , My phone is completely shattered to pieces , it won't turn on so I can't text or call anyone to get me , and i have a bruise on my arm .

As I get off the floor , i see melo still asleep in his bed , So I walk to his bathroom and look at myself in the mirror .

"What the fuck have I become ?" I ask myself as I look at the bruises on my body .

"Good morning ." Melo says walking in and peeing .

"I need to get home ." I inform him .

"Man Chill out ." He says .

"You really make me sick ." I whisper to myself .

"Excuse me ?" He asks me .

"Nothing melo , I would like to get home and spend time with my family before I have to go to my session ." I tell him .

"I get that but why the attitude ?" He asks me .

"Are you seriously asking me that ?" I ask him as he washes his hands .

"Are you on your period ?" He asks me .

"I have an attitude because you constantly put your hands on me , I'm tired of it melo , I'm tired of lieing to my parents , and I'm tired of covering my bruises up with make up , I'm tired of it stop putting your hands on me ." I tell him .

"Okay I'm sorry , Look at me baby ." He tells me picking up my chin as i silently cry .

"I'm sorry , I just don't wanna lose you to anyone liv , I'm just scared baby , Cause I'm in love with you ." He explain to me .

"Melo if you don't wanna lose me hitting on me isn't the way for me to stay ." I explain to him .

"I know and I'm sorry , Look at me ." He says and I look up at him .

"I love you ." He tells me and kisses my lips .

"I love you too ." I tell him .

"Aye Melo open up ." We hear Zo and Gelo knocking .

"Hold up ." He says and we walk into his room and I start looking for my things .

"Damn what happened in here ?" They ask walking in .

"She broke her phone yesterday while we were playing ." He lies .

"Damn bro look at your neck , Y'all sure y'all weren't having sex ?" Gelo jokes .

"I wish ." Melo mumbles and I look at him .

"I was joking ." He says and they laugh .

"Liv you okay ?" Zo asks me snapping me out of my thoughts .