0.6

"So that was the point where you were like enoughs enough right ?" She asks me and I nod .

"So after you guys talked about the situation and made up when was the last straw for you that caused to say Hey your not good for me ?" She asks me and it floods back to me .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Olivia Trent ♡
Friday , March 9th , 2018 .
Right Now I'm at the studio recording and listening to my album , I'm honestly just ready to put a stamp on it and finally give it a release date , Everyone's been waiting so patiently for this and I just can't wait until they actually get to hear what I've been thinking for these last few months .

As I was listening to a song on my album called in my feelings , My black screen turns on signaling I have a notification , So I unlock my phone and see Melo texted me .

CurlyFries🤤👅💕
Where you at ?
Read @ 8:03 pm.

Liv🤤💕💦
Studio , Why baby? what's up ?
Delivered .

As I send him that , i continue listening to my album and my phone flashes .

CurlyFries🤤👅💕 wants to FaceTime...

A

s I pause the music , I accept the call and see Melo mad for some odd reason .

"Did you forget that you had to come get me from the gym or something ?" He asks me , Shit I totally forgot .

"I'm sorry baby I'm on my way No- Nah meet me at my house , Like Now !" He says and hangs up , I can not do this with melo tonight .

As I meet him at his house , I see Don Drop him off and he walks to my side of my car and opens my door .

"Hey baby how- Get inside !" Is all he says and I turn off my car and walk inside while he follows behind me and I see no one's home .

"So you think leaving me places is okay ?" He asks me .

"Melo I didn't - Shut up I'm not done talking ." He says .

"You had me out there looking dumb , What the fuck was you doing anyway ?" He asks me .

"I was at the studio listening to my album ." I tell him and I feel my left cheek start to sting .

"Don't lie to me man , You already pissing me off now where the fuck were you ?" He yells at me .

"I'm not lieing baby , I was really at the studio ." I tell him and this time I feel something way worse then a slap on the face , Which causes me to cry .

"Olivia are you okay , I didn't mean to punch you baby I wasn't thinking , let me see ." He says grabbing my face as I cry .

"Baby stop crying ." He says holding me and I push him off of me , slapping him and pushing him into a wall but he pushes me to the ground and gets on top of me but I knee him in his private area and get up and try and run only for him to grab me by my leg and causing me to fall and hit my head on the door and he gets on top of me and starts to choke me , but I manage to bite him and fight back .

"I'm tired of you hitting me lamelo ." I say grabbing a belt I found on the floor and hitting him with it .

"Ouch you bitch !" He says and I hit him with it again .

"I'm not a bitch ." I say and actually get the courage to punch him in his stomach causing him to groan in pain .

"I'm done with you , This is over ." I say taking off the necklace he brought for me and throwing it at him , I'm No longer gonna be the victim .

||Thoughts ?

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||