0.4

"And that was your guys first physical altercation ?" She asks me and I nod .

"How'd you feel about that ? Cause I know you being so young and in love with him you had to feel some type of way ." She asks me .

"I felt confused ... for sure confused , never thought the love of my life would do such a thing , and for the longest I considered it as an accident , But what he did the first time wasn't anything compared to the fights we had damn near our whole relationship , I felt as if everything I knew switched and it was a whole different person i was dating ." I explain to her and all the memories come flowing back .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Saturday , December 16th , 2017
Olivia Trent ♡
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , So I sit up and unlock my phone to see my brother texted me .

Jayvion🏀💕
Where you at mom and dad are freaking out ?
Read @ 7:34 am.

As I read that I go to my other messages and see my mom texted me .

Madre👑💖
Olivia , Where are you baby girl ?
Read @ 7:35 am.

Olivia💖
Hey sorry mom , I stayed with melo last night , I'm on my way home , Love you 💕
Delivered.

As I send her that , i lightly shake melo and he sits up .

"Yeah baby ?" He asks me .

"Can you take me home ?" I ask him and he nods and gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom .

As he comes back out , I walk in and look at my face I have a scartch on my forehead from last night , so I just wash my face and walk back out to melo's room .

"You ready to go ?" He asks me and I nod and we leave .

As we get to my house , I unbuckle my seatbelt and grab my purse from the backseat .

"Thank you ." I tell melo and he kisses .

"Your welcome , I'll text you when I wake up again ." He tells me and I nod and I get out of his car and walk inside .

As I walk inside , I see my mom sitting on the couch watching the news and drinking coffee , So I try my best to sneak upstairs .

"Olivia Nicole Trent ." My mom says and I turn around .

"Yes ma'am ?" I ask her .

"Olivia what happened to your forehead baby girl ?" She asks me , Shit .

"Me and melo were playing and I fell back and bumped my forehead on his dresser ." I lie to her .

"Baby girl be careful ." She says examing my forehead .

"I know that now mom ." I say chuckling a little bit .

"Well you do remember that your performing at the white Christmas special for fox right ?" She asks me .

"Yeah it's tonight right ?" I ask her and she knocks .