0.9

"So how many months did you and melo go without talking ?" She asks me

"6 months I wanna say ." I tell her .

"And during those 6 months did you get through your depression ?" She asks me .

"Yeah I did ." I smile .

"So how did you and melo start talking again for the 2nd time ?" She asks me and I smile remembering the moment .

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Olivia Trent ♡
Sunday , September 9th , 2018 .
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off , Today I'm going to the MTV Music awards with my friends , I'm nominated for 2 awards and I'm not sure if I'm gonna get them , because I'm up against a lot of talented people but at least I'm nominated .

As I get out of bed I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and I hear my phone going off .

Jay💕👑 wants to FaceTime...

As I click the accept button I see my bestfriends and I smile .

"Hey Bitch ." Jay screams and I laugh .

"Hey guys ." I smile .

"Were on our way to your house so we can get ready for the awards together ." Vaeh says and I smile .

"Okay ." I smile .

"Aren't you excited bitch , your nominated for 2 awards and there big awards at that ." Leilani says , Nevaeh and her were close and So Vaeh introduced her to us and ever since then we've all been super close .

"I mean I guess just a little nervous , but hurry I miss you guys ." I smile and they awe and we get off the phone .

As I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror , I hear a knock on my bed room door , So I walk out my room and open the door .

"Hey baby girl Essence and the Glam squad will be here shortly , You ready for today ?"My mom asks me and I smile and nod .

"Well good ." She says and I smile and she leaves .

As of right now the Girls are getting ready while I get my hair done .

"Who's all gonna be at the award show ?" Jay asks me .

"I'm not sure to be honest ." I say .

"Gelo And Zo are going ." I hear Lani say .

"How you know ?" I ask her.

"Cause Gelo told me ." She smiles and i nod , I totally forgot her and liangelo were talking .

(Olivia's outfit

(Olivia's outfit. )

As they were finally done fixing me up , we all walk outside to the limo and head to the awards .

As I was walking on the carpet and taking pictures with people my eyes land on the guy I've been avoiding for 6 months , Melo .

"Ms.Trent over here . " a couple photographers say and I smile brushing the thought of melo out of my head and continue to walk the carpet .

"Ms.Trent who are you wearing tonight ?" Some ask me .

"Alexander McQueen ." I smile and walk inside with my parents , friends , and Essence .

The whole time at the awards , Me and lamelo kept making eye contact , he looks good if I'm honest , I hope he's doing well .

"For the best album of the year goes to , Sweet Sexy Savage by Ms.Olivia Trent . "The announcer announces and I hug my family and friends and walk on stage and receive my award .

"I would like to start off by saying thank you to the man above for blessing me and waking me up each and everyday , Thank you to my family and friends for pushing me and making me better as a person , Thank you to my team all together for helping me get to were I am and last but not least thank you to all my fans ." I smile and everyone goes crazy .

"You guys listened to me and related to what I was going through and i can't thank you guys enough , So this award isn't just to me but it's to the whole Olivia Gang , I love you guys ." I smile and walk off stage back to my seat and I see melo smile and he gets up and hugs me , if I'm honest I've missed his touch .

"I'm proud of you Baby girl . " he tells me and kisses my head .

"Thank you ." I smile and kiss his cheek , and at that moment when I thought I was over melo , I realized I wasn't I'm in love with lamelo ball .

||Thoughts ?

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||