kidnapped.......did mention by a vampire? ch 9 :P

Hey guys! Surprise surprise I am typing up chapter 9!!!!! I felt bad so I am staying up late to type it. yay me. Hope you like it!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDY"S pov

I walked down the stars and into the kitchen. Logan always makes breakfast for us. I wonder what he is going to make for us today. It is pretty early so I don't know when he is going to get up.

Actually it is 3 am so I don't think if any one is going to get up. It is a pretty quit castle so I can get around any where with out getting detected. That is what I am happy about.

Anyhow..... I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and walked right out. Not very observement am I? Well I hate to break to you buddy but....

IT IS 3 AM IN THE MORNING. WHY WOULD I BE TELLING YOU ALL THIS STUFF ABOUT THE KICHEN WHEN IT IS PITCH BLACK?

(It is really 3am so I am pretty cranky...)

Ok so what ever. I was munching on my apple when walking around random hall ways.

You r probably thinking "why would you do that Andy. You could get kidnapped again. Why would you risk you life like that?" like I said it is 3 am I don't care.

It had been a week. Time really travels fast. Logan put guards around the castle and put 24 hour guards on me. I hated that. I would not speak to him for 2 ½ days and counting. Haha on him I guess.

So I am rambling on here. I guess that's me... haha

My training is doing great. I have master air. I can us it to trap by making an air column around the person or animal and I can suffocate people in it. Defense I can make a shield. And offence.....aahh maybe I haven't mastered it. But I can fly. So that is all what matters. I am trying to do water. That's not working. When I tried to do fire, I burnt myself. And well rocks don't agree with me.

I know the last element is soul but the only person who knows how to do that is the kidnapper. And there is no way in H**** I am going to do that!

(Like I said just use your imagination)

Everything has returned back to normal well except the guard. I gave them a slip when they...were well. Let's just say I am glad I kept those knock out pills....*evil grin*.

Don't ask me how I got them. I just had them in my purse when I got kidnapped. Well pocket. I don't carry a purse. I mean eeeeeeewwwww.

Anyhow. I made them dinner and well I have till 9 am till the wake up. So I am free!!

There is nothing cool in this castle. It is just old. No art studio. No theater room. No video arcade. Nothing. Just old room and furniture. I mean like boring.

Ok I think my readers are getting pretty bored out here. But it has been a while since I talked to you guys. Person to people. Haha. And I have a lot of friends. I am a people person. Not really but you know. What ever.

So I have been checking out different rooms. Trying what so ever to find something cool. I am trying to stay away from that creepy place where I found the creepy letter. Then the creepy person came after me. That was creepy.

Any how...that reminds me. Logan has not shown me his room (or rooms. I havn't seen it remember?) yet.

I have been totally bored. Sigh.....

I opened a door that was all black. Inside the room was painted black. The wooden desk and the bedside table was black. The only thing worth observement was the maroon bed. And even that was an ugly color. The bed was unmade and a mess with pillows all over it and the floor. And the blanket dragged about 10 feet from the bed.