kidnapped [17]

hey! ok here are the winners of the contest!!!!!!!!

WOOP! WOOP! lol

1)

MichelleFernandes ------> Alecia 

2)

Snapdragon-----------> Lilly 3)  LoveChick1995-----------> Hannah

4) 

warprincess--------------> Sarah 

HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NAMES :)

ok congrats to them :) c peeps all you had 2 do is comment!!! ad ya win XDDDDDDDD lol

OK IF I GET 15-20 VOTES I WILL POST 2 PART NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!! SO VOTE , if i get 9-14 then only 1 part.

SO.........

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!

*hugs! bunches and bunches!*

~meg!

________________________________________________________________________________

Andy pov:

"stay away from him. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" 

"cristal" i growl

my father turned and walk way quickly. I would not have a problem staying away from him. i don't want to get tangled in love again. 

i wont be broken again. 

_________________________________________

Elliot"s  pov.

i started dumb founded as she got dragged away. y heart felt a little tug buti ignored it as i turned on the game. 

the Stealers were winning. (yes i am a stealers fan! real life and the book... GO STEALERS!!!!!!!!!) lol 

"INERFEARECE!!' i screamed as the players raced to the other side. toward the end of the field. 

'Hey dude, the games on?"

i looked over and my Josh with his girl friend lilly. Josh was well bill with a buzz cut, he stood over 6 feet tall, while his girl friend Lillly stood at a  5 foot even with dirty blond hair parted over, for such a small girl she was very pretty with noticeable curves. 

i remember when we were kids we used to tease her about her hight calling her lilly size. but now josh and Lilly are a great couple of 2 years.

behind them i see Alecia and hannah peek there head out into  view.  

'Hey whats new?"  hannah said in her cheery voice. 

hannah has strawberry blond hair that is layered at her sholdrers she is also a little at 5 foot 5 and she has nice curves and she is is so caring and never thinks of herself, everyone come first, thats why we all love her.

but Alecia on the other hand, stands at a tall 5 foot 8 and has long dark brown hair tied tightly in a pony tail, she is very skinny. and she always  has a smile on her face, and can clear a rain storm with her bright smile on her baby face.

the stealers were winning by 3rd quarter. 

about 10 miutses after we all started to talk like we were little kids, it was really weird. we talked about a bunch of little thing, then sarah came in with fresh baked cookies.

sarah had dark tan skin with sleek black hair. right now she has flour on her face and  and a apron over her skinny jeans and t-shirt. 

....i no a lot of pretty girls. 

we all started to stuff our faces with the warm goofy cookies that Sarah brought us.

"Elliot, i saw you and the new girl today, you guys looked so cute together sleeping on the couch."

i choked on my cookie, josh smacked me on the back, my eyes watered. 

i looked up at Lilly, her cute face does not look very cute anymore.

"what....do.....you....mean" i gasp between coughs. 

"i saw you guys, you and the new girl looked very cozy on the couch" 

"Dude what happened? why didn't tell us?" 

" GUYS nothing is going on, i just me Andy yesterday, she saw the displine room and she started to tremble so i brought her up here to calm her down. we must of been asleep."

they look very dis pointed.

"wait do you guys think, oh thats gross!"

they laughed a bit. 

'where is she now.'

" her father took her away, telling me to stay away from her."

"why? her father loves you, he trust you."

"she looked reveled, and happy when she got dragged away. i don't know"

sarah saw the disappointment on my face.

"youlikeher"

"what, no i don't"

"you answered to quickly, yes you do!"

"believe what you want"

"i want to meet her" hannah said smiling.

o god. 

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry that this was bait boring. but still ;0

ONCE AGAIN! if i get 

15-20 VOTES THEN I WILL POST 2 PARTS NEXT SATERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LESS THEN THAT WOULD ONY BE 1 PART.