Kidnapped [18]

OK!  THERE IS LIKE 100 PEOPLE READING MY STORIES AND ONLY 4 VOTED!  I MEAN. REALLY!

OK! HOW BOUT THIS! CLICK THE VOTE BUTTEN! TRUST ME IT DOES SOMETHING MAGICAL!

*hugs! bunches and bunches*

~Meg

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*

**Gravity don't mean too much to me

I'm who I've got to be

These pigs are after me, after you

Run away like it was yesterday

And we could run away

If we could run away,

Run away from here

I gotta bulletproof heart

You gotta hollow point smile

We had our run away scarves,

Got a photograph dream on the getaway mile.

Let's blow a hole in this town

And do our talking with the laser beam.

Coming out of this place

In a bullet's embrace

Then we'll do it again**.

~KNOCK KNOCK~

**How can they say, Jenny won't you come back home?

'Cause everybody knows you don't

Ever wanna come back, let me be the one to save you.

Gravity don't mean too much to me

I'm who I've got to be.

These pigs are after me, after you***

_KNOCK~  "Andy are you in there?

i sighed and yanked the ear buds out of my ears. and opened the heavy wooden door to find Elliot on the other side of it.

" What do you want elliot?"

" i came to talk to yo"

"talk"

"Andy you have been ignoring me all week, is there something wrong, i mean after your dad pulled you away from me, we never said more then five words to each other all week."

" My father warned you to stay away from my, i suggest you do that." i began to close the door, but his foot jammed the exit.  he pushed it openedand grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Why wont you listen to me! all i wanted is to talk to you!"

he shook me so hard that my teeth rattled.i looked into his eyes, they were black, black as night.  tears stung in my eyes, and memories flooded back.

he saw that. 

he stopped shaking me.

and i fell to the floor.

tears streamed down my face as i remembered everything. everything that he did to me.

Elliot bent down. his soft hand brushed my bangs out of the way, and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"what happen, did i hurt you?"

 he looked frighten so i shook my head  slowly.

"then what? did i remind you of something."

i open my mouth but all that came out was a sob.

then, he hugged me. whispering that he will never hurt me again and that he did not want to remind me that what happen.

he pulled back and gently grasped my shoulders.

"Ill tell you what. ill make it up to you. there is a little village a little bit out west, ill take you there, we will have dinner."

You know what Elliot?"

"what"

"I'd really like that."

he grinned, "Great! ill pick you up at 7!" and ran out the door.

i smiled after him.

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*

Sarah's pov

"SARAH!" Elliot screamed while running in the kitchen

"yes?"

"he need you to help cook the new girl dinner for a picnic, right Elliot?" said Alecia  who was standing right next to me.

"how did you know that?"

she shrugged.

" OK OK! ill help you, come on!"

_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*-_-*

I need 10 votes or/and comments to move on!

*hugs! bunches and bunches*

~Meg