kidnapped.....did i mention by a vampire? #6 :P

Ok I decided to rite a little more because I felt depressed, bored all the other stuff that I do not need right now. Sorry though it was a little short.

=========================================================================================================================

ANDY'S POV

I looked yup at the man he looked the same as the last bloody moon. Same brown hair. Same blue eyes. Still just as tall. Oh my gosh. He even had the same clothes on! Eeeeeeewwwwww!

"You should not have ran away, Andy."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! WHY THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!"

"you will find out in the greater future......."

I screamed as he tried to pick me up. There was no way in hell I was going to get kidnapped for a third time. NO WAY!!!!!! I kept screaming as finally he stood back up and backed away.

He raised his hands, closed his eyes, and took a foot position witch I had do idea what the hell he was doing. I mean why you would start doing a dance potion during a kidnapping!!!

A second later fire started to blasé by me. They didn't hit me but another inch and he would have. The floor started to blaze up in flames....

"WHA-WHAT THE H-HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WAS HE GOING TO BURN THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN!.

The fire surrounded him but never got close as 2 feet radius around him.

"if you don't come willingly then I will smoke you out..." he said real slowly like I could not under stand or something'.

I started to cough. My eyes started to water as a breeze pushed the smoke into my face. I ripped the hem of my shirt and put it over my nose and moth so I could not breathe in as much smoke. The walls cover with the redness of the fire and the ceiling was dark gray because of the smoke.

I am going to die. I can't believe I was going to die...

I was getting a little bit drowsy. I saw black spots everywhere. Then I really started to go out of it. There was a woman's voice in the back round...

"Miss, is everything all right. OH MY GAWED!"

==========================================================================================================================

I hate leaving you guys on a cliff hanger but, I feel like I am evil today! :P ok i need 10-20 vote and 5-10 comments. i want to see if poeple are enjoying my storries not to make the "whats hott list" so comment and vote please!