KIDNAPPED.... DID I MENTION BY A VAMPIRE [19]

SOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVNT BEEN UPLOADING :( PLEASE FORGIVE ME :)

I WAS ON VACATION! IT WAS AWESOME  :D OK OK I HOPE TO MAKE IT LONG

NOTICE!;  THE FIVE POEPLE THAT DID CLICK THE VOTE BUTTEN GOT A MAGICAL HUG FROM ME! YAY! THEN!

COMMENT I WANNA KNOW HOW I CAN IMPROVE  MY STORIES, SUGESTIONS? THEY WOULD BE CONSIDERED!

XOXO! meg!

oh! znd who ever can tell me witch is hug and witch is kiss on X and O i would be grateful

ELLIOTS POV

2 hours.

thats how long it took me to figer out how to cook, 2 hours.

 and guess what, it still tasted like crap!

soSarah  had to make  it for me, you know how embarresing it is that i can not cook!

(o.O) wait.

i am a guy! i dont need to cook :) i merrily skipped my way to the kitchen, well, speed walked, i dont want to act like a ga- well you know what i mean.

Is it ready? i peaked my head in the kitchen to see srah putting on the finnishing touches on the brownies she made and saled and itailian noodles was all ready in the basket. i looked over to the sink and saw the burt mass of cake batter, and in the garbage was the tangled crap of my burt and black noodles i tried to make. 

" yes, she is going to love it." she said happily

"great! thanks sarah i really ow you one."

"nope you owe me three, one for starter, and one for meal, and of course one for the dissert."

i rolled my eyes. ' how bout i take you to the mall on saterday.

"I WOULD LOVE THAT!"

ok my ears are bleeding!

"you better hurry up you only have 15 minutes left to get changed and ready for the -"

"shoot!" i srinted out of there. "THAnKS SARAH!"

she laughed behing me.

i ran in my room, and quickly got ready, i told her that she doesnt have to dress up because i knew taht we were going to be sitting on a blanket so i decied to put some dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt, i grabbed my dark leather jacket and quickly messed up my hair in  mirror. 

"oooo who looks good now? Arn't you $exy?"

(A/N; there is this guy who stands infront of my homeroom mirror and says that all the time ;) haha)

and i srinted back to the kitchen grabbed the blanket, the basket, a bunch of candles and a lighter. and stuffed them in the back seat of my car, please let this night go well! i want to make a good impression.

 i was getting nervous when i walked up to her door, my palms sweating, gross! i looked at my watch. it read 6:57 , GREAT! just in time.

i knocked hard on the wooden door just to make sure she'd hear me. she opened the door almost immeadily she oped, she looks as nervous as i am. 

she took the breath out of me. she had on dark skinny jeans that held ever curve perfectly and a light pink blous that was nearly white. i dont like pink on girls most of the time, but i had no disklike about this outfit, i loved it.

'hey" she said.

"wow, you look beautful"

she flushed, bright red, "eeerrr, you to?"