kidnapped.. did i mention by a vampire [13]

HEY GUYS! I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPLOADING I HAVE MIDTERMS. MY BBALL SEASON HAS JUST ENDED, AND WELL REALLY BUZY AND STUUF.

THIS STORY IS DETACATED TO MY BEST FRIEND :

          NEONYETI

AND MY BROTHER

          LFLAME13

                   LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! ^_^   <3

SO HERE IS MY STORY, MY LITTLE SWEETTARTS :D

KIDNAPPED...DID I MENTION BY A VAMPIRE>

They showed my to the room, it was small. It was pink...... why must it be pink!! Everything was a different shade of pink... I think I might puke.

i sat on the bed. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Ha! Well screw that. The tears kept coming, I felt like I was going to cut again. I haven't don't that for months. I thought I was over that again. No! I am not going back, not again. I will go back to my mom like we used to. I bet she is worried sick.

I missed her so much. My face was stained with blackness of my mascara. Why can't my life be normal for once? I HATE THIS! My worst enemy is my real dad, my real dad is some step loser, my boyfriend tried to kill my, and my best friend is my worst enemy....

"WAKY UP!, PLEASE WAKE UP!" I pulled my hair. Screaming as it ripped out of my head. I bit my arm, till I tasted blood. "IT NOT WORKING!"

I couldn't take it, I threw myself against the wall. It hurt, its not a dream.. my head felt like it was going to explode. "Please, please wake up" I wailed.

I heard the door click open. And foot steps.

But I wasn't moven, to much effort. D;

"Oh my." I heard a mans voice said. The same man that claims he is my father, hint the word claim.

He picked me up and set my on the bed. Chuckling. I looked at him like he was crazy. What the hell!

"Looks like you had the turn for the worst?"

"No dip Sherlock."

"You welcome professor sarcasm"

I smiled. It was lame but pretty funny.

"Sorry about, well, all the pink. When you were a little girl, you loved pink. I wanted you to see this room when you were al little younger but I never got the chance."

"You knew me when I was younger?"

"I am your dad. I loved you like any father would.. I watched you grow up, but I could show you that I was alive yet. I am sorry that I couldn't be a real father. I wanted to bring you here when you were almost four, but your mother ran away, afraid I was going to hurt her again." He started to tear up.  "I never wanted ether one of you to get hurt, this was before you were born, honey.  She left me, went back to the human realm. I always watched you. When she remarried rite after you were born to a man who had a young son, I got angry. That man was in my shoes, replacing me. He was perfect. And then I couldn't help it. I set the house aflame, killing your step dad and your elder brother. And a year later I had made to new rooms in the dome, one for your mom and for you as you can see here. When I tried to get you back, she ran. Then I just let my anger run me. Your mom lost her memory."

I would have yelled at him for ruining my life, punched him right in the face. Something that he deserves. He ruined my life, my everything. Forcing my mom to be alone for so many years, but what I did surprised me more than him.

  "I love you, daddy." I said hugging him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW! I hope you like it. I have been running low on votes so it I have 5 vote ill moves on, that it five vote, please vote.

          From you SWEET LEADER!

*M