Chapter Twelve: Praise, As A Form Of Prayer

Praise is what we can give when we can't seem to find the right words to use when our hearts are  overwhelmed with gratitude. What we don't know is that this in itself is a form of prayer.

........................................................................

 He blesses us. He shows us mercy and grace. He protects and guides us. He is our redeemer. He gives us the gift of life and he saved our soul from eternal damnation.

Praises, honor and adoration or be it dominion are not enough to give to him. He loves us wholly, truly and fully. Through His grace, we are here. It is through Him that we can say we are prosperous or happy or tell people we have peace of mind or job security or a happy home.

We should truly be ready to give him praises.

Praise and worship or thanksgivings are forms of prayers. They are easy ways that we can use to show how grateful we are to our Creator. Nothing is ever too much to use as worship to Him that made us alive when we were dead through the trespasses and sins in which we once walked.

Give thanks to Him with your members because He chose you to be saved through sanctification by the spirit and belief in the truth.

 I love reading the book of Psalms of the Bible when I am in a grateful and thanksgiving mood. It just has a lot to say, I love reading them out loud. They sound so much to me like prayers that I just can’t help saying them over and over again.

Try reading Psalms 45, 47 and 48 out loud when you are alone, with an open mind. The words come out to you in an open and new understanding. Then it makes you just want to dance and make merry that you have such a great and mighty God of wonders.

We as women have a lot to be grateful for. We are exposed to many things and because of our fragile and vulnerability we often fall into something we are not suppose to fall into. But when we think deep and see how we are able to overcome all these, nothing beats giving glory to who it is worth.

“…I (as a woman) will cause your name to be celebrated in all generations; therefore the peoples will praise you for ever and ever…”

“…sing praises to God, and sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!”

“as thy name; O God so thy praise reaches to the ends of the earth, Thy right hand is filled with victory…”

When we sing praises, it’s like tabling our gratitude before him. It is like telling God that we are not the type that is ungrateful for things that have been done, for what is being done and those that will be done in faith.

There are many that can’t praise the Lord but still want Him to do miraculous things in their life, what audacity!

He that praise Him will remain with his grace. Even though such a person falls, he shall not be cast headlong.

Always let your tongue tell of His righteousness and make sure your praises of Him is sang all day long.

Blessed be to God, most high! Do as-solatul for the Most High.