Chapters

Chapter One: WHO AM I TO LOVE?

This chapter will on a journey into discovering who we are how much we are capable of loving those around us. We will be taken through the importance of expressing our love to our partners and others around us for their maximization.

Chapter Two: WHEN NO SHOULD MEAN NO.

We explore what it means to be someone else’s keeper. We will touch the topic on how we can see the dangers of our bad habits and the good prospects in our right ones.

Chapter Three: WHO IS GOD TO YOU?

It is here that we look into what our minds tells us as to what our beliefs are and who we look up to in terms of faith and spirituality.

Chapter Four: INNER PEACE AND FAMILY.

Women are made to worry. In this chapter we’ll talk about why we have decided to be a mother that we are and still strive to be ourselves.

Chapter Five: LOVE, FAITH, WOMEN AND SOCIETY.

This the chapter where we go through what love means to us and why we should relate it to our social life and our spiritual consciousness.

Chapter Six: WHO ARE THE DEMONS?

This chapter is on our fears and how it rules our life. This text is going to take us through the ways whereby our faith can be strengthened to make us conquer all fears. It is just the exploration of some scriptures.

Chapter Seven: AGAPE LOVE, WHAT IS I T?

Love is a very important issue to us as woman; it can make and break us. In this chapter we will go into how to love ourselves and teach others to love us and love God.

Chapter Eight: THE TOUGH LOVE SYNDROME.

In this chapter we go through a deeper understand of what tough love is all about with regards to our kids and how it can affect us spiritually.

Chapter Nine: AN ANGRY WOMAN AND GOD.

In this chapter we take a look at the things that makes our life miserable and how to deal with our hate and anger to be better and be sprit-filled.

Chapter Ten: GOD IS LOVE, HIS LOVE IS US.

This is a sensitive issue. We all wonder why God holds back his love for us when we need it most and in this chapter we will take a look at how we can love God in spite of all that might go wrong while doing it.

Chapter Eleven: HEAVEN BOUND BEHAVIORS.

This is the place where we look at those actions that makes us different from everyone else. I will give my observations on what those actions are that makes us stand firm in His presence.

Chapter Twelve: PRAISE SINGING, A PRAYER.

Praise is what we can give even when we cant find the right words to use when our hearts get overwhelmed with gratitude. What many don’t know is that this in itself is an important part of prayer. 

Chapter Thirteen: ISSUES ON CONSECRATION

Consecration is being specially set aside in the sight of someone. It is that distinction that makes us vividly visible even in the multitude of Christians all over the world.