We Love You Guys

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF FOREVER YOUNG WITH ONE DIRECTION!!! I hope you enjoyed the book! I WILL be writing a sequel! Xxx

______________________________________________

****************** 1 month later **********************

Nicole's POV

"These graduation gowns are so ugly!" I said to Mia, who was looking through a magazine on my bed.

"I know.Out of all the colors in the rainbow, why did they have to choose maroon?" Mia asked me.

"Because they're old and don't have the greatest style.." I answered, hanging up my graduation gown, so it wouldn't get wrinkled.

Mia and I were graduating high school in 3 days, then we were headed off the California. Mia was accepted to USC, a college in LA. I was going to UCSD, in San Diego. Its right by the beach, but Its a couple hours away from Mia's college, but we made a promise to never lose touch and to visit eachother whenever we could.

"So other than your family, are you gonna invite anyone else to graduation?.......Like... Harry?" I asked. Mia looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"Harry and I are over. We don't even speak anymore." Mia answered. "So no.. I'm not gonna invite Harry. Why? Are you gonna invite Liam?"

"Of course not!" I exclaimed. "But I'm gonna invite the Zayn, Niall, and Louis."

"Well we do know one thing!" Mia joked.

"What?" I asked.

"Zayn will sure come!" Mia said with a giggle.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you just said that!" I said, throwing a pillow at Mia.

"Ouch! That hurt!" she said.

"Whimp." I exclaimed, grabbing my phone and walking outside.

*ring, ring,ring,ring,ring-*

"Hello?" Zayn asked.

"Hey, it's Nicole" I said.

"Oh! Hey!" Zayn greeted.

"Well I just wanted to invite you and the boys to come to Mia and I's graduation!" I said.

"...By 'the boys,' you mean me, Niall, and Louis, right?" Zayn asked.

"...Yeah." I answered."It's on Wednesday at 5"

"Perfect! Thats our day off! I promise you that the lads and I will be there." Zayn said. I thanked him and said goodbye, before hanging up the phone and walking back to my room.

"Well you were right! Zayn and the boys are coming!" I said to Mia, who didn't look suprised.

"Hahaa..Great!" Mia said.

_____________________________________________

Mia's POV (The next day)

Nicole and I were at the market, getting things for a celebratory dinner we were hosting for some of our school friends.  

"Lets gets some CHICKEENN" Nicole said, grabbing a chicken.

"Haha! Look! It's dancing!" Nicole said, as she moved the chickens arms from side to side.

"You are so strange" I exclaimed, walking into the veggie section. "Okay, so what veggies did you want to amake?" I asked Nicole. She grabbed some bell peppers, carrots, brocolli.

"Let's go get some dessert!" I said. Once we were in the desert section, I saw that the bakery was giving out free cookies. I ran to the box and shoved one in my mouth, then another.