Tell Me!

Nicole's POV

Liam and I got into the boys van and drove to the doctors.

"How are you feeling, babe?" Liam asked, putting his hand on my knee.

"A little sore.. Thanks for asking!" I replied. We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, walking to the doctors office. I filled out a few papers, before sitting down next to Liam. I went to my phone and clicked on my twitter app. I scrolled through my timeline and saw a few nastly comments.

"I wish you would of died in that car acciedent!" one girl said.

" You're so ugly!! U dont deserve Liam!" Another said. I just blocked the people and moved on. I've learned not to reply because it just makes people want to hate on me more and more.

"Nicole Marin?" I woman asked, standing by the door with a clipboard in her hands. Liam helped me up from the itchy couch and we walked hand in hand to a room. I had to sit on a hard, navy blue, bed-type-thing, which had paper over it. It was so uncomfortable. A few minutes later, a man, that I guessed was my doctor, walked in the room. He had white hair and gray nose hairs coming out of his nose. Ew!

"Your Nicole Marin?' the doctor asked, flipping through some papers that were on the counter.

"Yep. That's me!" I answered.

" So you were in a car accident I see. And you broke your left leg and left arm?" he asked. I nodded and looked over to Liam, who cringed at the words, "car accident." I squeezed his hand.

"How has your arm and leg been feeling?" the doctor asked.

"Just really sore.. When will these horrible casts come off?" I asked.

"In a few more weeks." he replied. I just sunk down, causing the paper underneath me to crinkle.

"I will perscribe you some more pain pills to take away the soreness you have. " the doctor said, writing on a piece of paper. I nodded, and he ripped the paper off the counter and handed it to me. I hopped off the paper that I was sitting on, and walked out the door with Liam.

"That was so awkward!" I said.

"I know! And he smelt so bad!" Liam said, picking me up and holding me in his arms.

"Put me down! I'm too heavy!" I demanded.

"You're not heavy." Liam said, as he leaned in and kissed me. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes until we reached the van.

"I miss my car" I said, as Liam climbed into his seat, putting on his seatbelt.

"Me too. It was where we had our first, real conversation" Liam said.

"Aw! You remember that?" I asked.

"Of course I do! Why would you think I wouldn't remember?" he asked.

"Because- I don't know!" I said, as I leaned in and kissed Liam on the cheek. He flashed me a brilliant smile, making my heart beat faster.

A few minutes later, we reached the boys house. We walked through the front door hand-in-hand, and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

"Hey lovebirds!" Louis shouted.

"Hello!" Liam and I said in unison.

"What have you guys been up to?" I asked.

"We've been watching the movie, Just Go With It.. The one where they go to Hawaii!" Mia said.

"Mia! That's the hotel we stay at when we go to Hawaii in the summers!" I said. Pointing up at the screen.