Love at first sight?

Thank you for reading my book! I'll try and update as much as possible! PLEASE vote & comment!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

Nicole and I watched as One Direction came down the glass elevator. I shifted my eyes to Nicole, who was watching them with her mouth hanging open.

"Nicole, the line is starting to move." i said.

" Whoops, sorry. I was distracted." she stated.

"They are even hotter in person!" we both said in unison as we looked at each other and started to laugh. When the boys walked out of the elevator and sat in their seats at the table, I couldn't take my eyes off Harry. Well, what i could see of him! Nicole being Nicole, she "had" to see Liam so she pushed the people in front of us who then knocked the, (according to Nicole) 72 year old lady to the ground. After realizing what she had done, Nicole ran to help the lady up. A minute later, Nicole walked back to our spot in line with flushed cheeks.

"Well that must of been embarrassing!" I said, trying not to let out a laugh.

"Oh trust me, it was. Knocking down an old lady is not something I wanted to accomplish in life!" she said with a laugh. That was something Nicole and I could always do. Laugh at ourselves in a weird situation.

It was about an hour later and we were almost to the front of the line. While waiting, Nicole and I had made a plan. Right before we were gonna get our books signed and take a picture, we would take off our massive Onepieces. That way we can still look really cute while making the boys notice us!

All I am thinking about is Harry. His wonderful curls and big green eyes. Oh, and his smile. Every time I see that smile, my heart melts.

All the fans around us were screaming and very pushy.. Nicole was starting to get pissed off. Sometimes she says she 'hates' people, and right now I can see why! In a way the screaming is kind of good though because are acting quiet, so we look somewhat normal! Which when you get to know us, we are most definately not.

We were almost at the front of the line. The old lady was getting her book signed! She didn't even have any grand kids with her! I can't believe she came alone!

"Did you see what that lady just did?!" Nicole asked.

"NO! what did she do?!" I yelled over the screaming fans.

"..She gave Niall a piece of paper with her number on it! Then she made the phone signal with her hands and said call me!" Nicole said in between laughs.We both fell to the ground with laughter. After about 30 seconds of laughing at the top of out lungs, Nicole and I looked at each other then at the person in front of us. There was a problem. NOBODY WAS IN FRONT OF US. We then looked up at the boys, who were staring at us with smiles on their faces.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "That is not how I wanted Harry Styles to notice me!"

We quickly got up, and looked around. EVERYONE was staring at us. We were quite embarrassed when music started to play to distract them and to stop staring. Thankfully, it worked. At the same time, Nicole and I took off our Onepieces', allowing the boys to see our cute outfits. I glanced at Liam, who was staring at Nicole. I nudged her and she smiled at him. Then, I looked at Harry. He was already looking at me, smiling. We walked up to them table. Nicole--to Liam and me--to Harry.

" Hello!" Harry said.

"Hi!!" I practically screamed. Crap.I can't do that. He doesn't like when girls scream in his face!