Break

Thank you for 36,000 reads! You guys are so amazing!! Thank you for commenting on my last chapter!! At the end of this chapter, I have a little message for you guys! mwah! xxx

_______________________________________________

Mia's POV

I woke up on my floor, next to Nicole. 

"Nicole, wake up" I whispered.  She didnt do anything, so I poked her face.

"Mmm... What?" She asked, yawning.

"We fell asleep on the floor!" I answered. Nicole looked around.

"Aw, dammit! My back is gonna hurt!" Nicole said, making me laugh. 

"Well lets go out and get some breakfast." I said. Nicole nodded, as she got up at put her long blonde hair in a ponytail. I put mine in a bun. We each threw on a pair of jeans and a big sweatshirt, before walking into the kitchen. There was a note from my parents saying that they were going to be gone all day.

"So are we spliting the price on breakfast or what?" Nicole asked.

"Nope. My parents are paying for it!" I said, grabbing some money out of our secret money drawer.

"Ohh! I like the way you think!" Nicole said, a mischevious smile on her face. We hopped into Nicole's silver mini cooper and drove to The Waffle House.

X X X 

Nicole and I ate our waffles and payed the bill. We walked out of the restaurant and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mia, it's Harry" he said.

"Oh. Hi." I said.

"I think we should talk about what happened last night" Harry suggested.

"Alright. " I said. 

"Can you come over? Right now?" Harry asked.

"Yeah.. Nicole's with me though" I said.

"Eh.. she can just hang out with Louis or something" Harry said, hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Nicole asked.

"Its was Harry.. he wants me to go over to the house now.. Mind coming with me?" I asked. 

"Not at all" Nicole answered, giving me a reasurring pat on the shoulder.

_________________________________________

Nicole's POV

I rang the doorbell on the boy's house. Mia looked nervous.

"Hey, it will be okay! Its just Harry" I said. She didn't say anything. Then, the door swung open, revealing Harry.

"Hey Nicole" he said, letting me in.

"Hi.." I said. I turned to Mia and mouthed, 'good luck.' I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge, before spotting Zayn outside. I walked out on the patio.

"Zayn?" I asked.  His head whipped around. 

"Nicole? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well Mia and Harry had to talk, and we were already out, so I just came along." I answered, giving Zayn a hug. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked around. 

"Am I interupting something?" I asked, confused. 

"Well-" Zayn started. We heard the patio door open. I turned around, to see a girl with similar features to mine wearing nothing but one of Zayn's shirts.