Bad burrito?

I just want to say thank you to everyone reading this! It means alot!! If you have any ideas or just want to say something, PLEASE COMMENT! & vote!! xx(: oh, and ive been sick..still am so sorry that i haven't been updating that much! :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

As we pulled up to the restaurant, I saw Nicole and Liam holding hands. They both looked so happy. I'm really confused because Nicole said that Harry really likes me but he hasnt made any 'moves' yet.. I guess that's what you would call them..! Well, I'll see what happens at dinner tonight. We're having Mexican food. Nicole and I live for Mexican food!

"Mia! Come to the bathroom with me!" Nicole shouted across the parking lot.."I have to pee!" Liam and Harry both laughed, shaking their heads. This is quite a normal thing for me and Nicole, shouting in public.

"Okay!" I yelled back. Nicole and I made our way to the ladies room, well 'senoras' is what the sign read.

" I saw you and Liam holding hands!" I said to Nicole, who was in the stall, relieving herself.

"I really like him!" Nicole whispered." And he's so hot and really sweet. He's like a teddy bear! ..But a hot one!" I just looked at myself in the mirror and laughed.

" Oh, you know what I mean!" Nicole said as she washed her hands. We both heard a toilet flush, as a fat lady came running out of a stall and straight out the door, leading to the restaurant.

" I feel like we're the only clean people left in this world!...Or should I say, I"m the only clean person left in this world!" Nicole exclaimed.

" Excuse me!" I yelled.

" Did you fart?!" Nicole asked, sarcastically.

"NO!" I shouted. " But it does smell in here!..I think that lady went poop!" Nicole and I left the bathroom and walked around the crowded restaurant, looking for the boys.

" Just look for Zayn's hair!" I whispered.

" Over here!" Niall yelled, waving his arm back and forth, so we wold see him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole's POV

The boys were sitting at a table. Harry had saved a seat for Mia, next to Niall on one side of the table, and Liam and I were sitting on the other side. Zayn was sitting at the head of the table, closest to me, and Louis was sitting at the other head of the table. We talked about many things like, their days on the X Factor things they wanted to do with their music. Mia and I told them some of our crazy stories...

" Hey, remember that time when we were in Hawaii and you were fist pumping like an idiot... then all of a sudden, you slipped and fell into a massive pile of puke?!" Mia said, in between laughs. " You weren't even grossed out!"

" I thought it was salsa!" I said, putting my hands up in defense.

" Ew!" the boys said in unison.

" I've taken many showers since then, thank you very much." I said. Everyone laughed and ordered their food. We all ordered burritos, but the waitress said they were massive so Mia and I were going to split one.

" So do you have any brothers or sisters?" Liam asked me.

" I'm an only child." I answered." With divorced parents."

"Oh, I'm sorry Nicole." he said. I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

" It's okay.. it was a long time ago." I said, forcing a smile on my face. Then, the food came. Mia cut our burrito in half and we all started to eat. Mia was he first one to finish.. she's a really fast eater!

" So do you like the food?" Liam asked me and Mia.

" I loved it! That could be the best burrito I've ever eaten in all of my years!" Mia said, enthusiastically. Everyone laughed.

" Yeah, it was really good!" I added. Liam's hand was sitting on the table, so I took mine, and placed it in his. All of a sudden, bits of burrito landed in my hair. I looked up at Liam, who was glaring at Zayn. I guess he's the one who spit the burrito all over me.

" What's your problem?" Liam shouted at Zayn.

" I'm so sorry Nicole! I didn't mean to spit my food all over you!" Zayn said to me.

" It's okay..." I said, as Mia rushed over to me, dragging me into the bathroom..once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's POV

I pulled Nicole into the bathroom, not wanting her to see what might happen.

" Are you alright?" I asked.

" Yeah. I've had a lot worse happen to me! For example, the story you told earlier!?" Nicole said.

" Oh yeah!" I replied, picking Zayn's chewed up food out of her hair.

" Liam seems really mad.." Nicole said, trailing off.

" It will be fine.. but Harry told me that Liam was worried that Zayn liked you.." I said.

" He doesn't like me!" Nicole shouted, causing the woman in the bathroom to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV (before the incident)

Everyone was eating their burritos when I noticed someone walk through the door. She was beautiful. She had light brown hair, green eyes,and was tall. As I took a massive bite of my burrito, she looked at me and smiled. Without my control, I spit out my burrito all over Nicole! Liam started to freak out, and i told Nicole I was sorry. Mia rushed her to the bathroom.

" What's the deal with you and Nicole?" Liam asked me. There was an edge in his voice.

" I'm sorry mate- wait, what do you mean, with me and Nicole?"I asked.

" Ever since we met, you have been acting weird." Liam said. I gave him a confused look, so he went on.

" Right before she got in her go kart, you whispered something in her ear and made her smile. When we were about to kiss, you fell into us. And now, when we hold hands, you spit food all over her?" Liam stated. " That does sound bad.."I thought to myself.

" Look mate, I don't like Nicole!" I pleaded, as Mia and Nicole walked out of the bathroom. Liam walked away from me to Nicole and Mia. I turned to Louis, Harry, and Niall. They looked at me, puzzled.

" Mates! I don't like Nicole!" I said.

" I hate to say it, but it sure looks like you do.." Harry said, as he followed Liam over to Nicole and Mia.

" Louis. Niall. Let me tell you what happened. Please." I begged.

" Okay." They said in unison. I looked at Liam, Harry, Nicole, and Mia, who were walking out the door.

" At the go kart place, I told Nicole to kick their asses, which made her smile. And Louis!.. You pushed me into Liam and Nicole! And now.. before i spit my food onto Nicole, the most beautiful girl walked into the restaurant and smiled at me. That's what caused me to spit my food all over Nicole." I said.

" I'm sorry mate.." Louis said, patting my shoulder.

"Me too.." Niall added. " Just give Liam some time, then try and talk to him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAMA!!! Please vote and comment!! Thank you for reading! xx