Maybe It's For The Best

Hi eveyone!! READ THIS! I think it's time for me to end this book, Forever Young with One Direction. There will only be a couple more chapters.... But before you start to get sad, DON'T BE because I'm thinking of making a sequel. Let me know what you guys think on my message board or in the comments below!!

I want to thank all of my vommenters!! Thanks for always voting and commenting!

Massive thank you to all of my readers too!! XXXX

_____________________________________________

Mia's POV

I took a bite of pizza.

"Woah.. This is good!" I said. Harry laughed.

"Mia, you look really beutiful tonight." Harry said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe" I said. I looked at Gemma, who rolled her eyes.

"God, what did I do to her?" I thought to myself.

"So Harry, how is life treating you these days?" Gemma asked.

"Really well! As you know, the lads and I are writing our new album.. and I have the most wonderful girlfriend.."Harry said, putting his arm over my shoulder. I smiled.

"Ah-ha.." Gemma said, nodding her head.

"Mia, what do you do for a living?" Gemma asked.

"I'm still in school, actually, but I'm I only have a couple of months before I go to college." I said. Gemma smiled.

"And where are you planning to go to college?" Gemma asked.

"Uh.. I haven't really thought about it yet, but I might want to go to school in California. They have nice volleyball programs there.." I answered.

A smirk fell across Gemma's face. Harry looked over at me, a worried expression on his face.

"We haven't talked about that?" Harry whispered, looking confused, hurt, and angry all at the same time.

"Well I've never known how to tell you..." I said, trailing off.

"I think going to college in America is a wonderful idea!" Gemma said, taking another bite of her spaghetti. I gave her a dirty look.

"What?" she said, narrowing her eyes at me. I threw my napkin on the table.

"Gemma, I want to know what I've done to you! I've never even met you before tonight, and you already want to get rid of me!" I said. Gemma put her hand on her chest, acting surprised.

"I don't want to get rid of you!" She lied.

"Oh yes you do! You've been rude to me since I sat down!" I shouted, causing the people in the restaurant to stare.

"Mia, calm down! Gems hasn't done anything wrong!" Harry said.

"Are you kidding me? Seriously, Harry? Your sticking up for her?" I asked, getting up.

"She's my sister! And your the one who is being rude!" Harry said.

"I'm leaving" I said, grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

____________________________________________

Nicole's POV

"Oh my god." I said, turning my head to Drew.

"What's wrong?" Drew asked.

"Liam is here.... By the window." I said. Drew looked over, then turned back to me.