SSSHHHHH!

Nicole's POV

"Nicole? What's wrong?" Liam asked me. Crap. I knew he would be able to see right through me!

"I'm so excited!" I said, jumping onto Liams lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Are you not surprised?" Liam asked.

F*ck.

"Okay,well... I can't lie to you."I said. Liam nodded, gesturing for me to go on.

"We'll this morning, Mia was really stressed out, and I asked her what was wrong.. And she wouldn't tell me.. So I got really mad at her.. And SHETOLDME!" I spat out, so fast that I'm not sure even Liam understood me.

"Oh.. Well do you not want to go on the trip then?" Liam asked me.

"Of course I want to go! I just didn't want to lie to you! Are you mad at Mia for telling me?" I asked.

"No! I can understand why she had to tell you! When you get mad... It's.. It's quite scary!" Liam said with a laugh.

"Hey!" I said, playfully punching his arm. I leaned in and kissed him.

"Well I've got some packing to do, Mr. Payne!" I said, walking into my room, with Liam right behind me.

**** 

"What about this bathing suit? Do you like this one?" I asked Liam, who has been sitting on my bed for the last hour and a half.

"I've loved all of them Nicole! Just bring all of them!" Liam said, throwing his head down onto my pillow.

"What? You don't like seeing me try on bathing suits?" I asked, playfully. A smirk fell across Liam's face.

"I LOVE watching you try in bathing suits." he said with a wink. I sat beside him on my bed.

"What time do we have to leave in the morning?" I asked.

"Four o'clock! Tonight, everyone is sleeping at me and the lads house, so it will be easier to get ready in the morning" Liam said.

"Okay.. Well let me finish packing then!" I said, jumping off my bed and going through my clothes.

____________________________________________

Mia's POV 

I'm not quite sure how to tell my parents that I'm going to Tahiti with Harry- my boyfriend, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Nicole, and Lottie.

"Mom?" I yelled, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a handful out if the bag of chips that were sitting on the counter.. Probably left over from my younger brother, Owen.

"Mom?" I yelled again.

"Yes?" she answered. I walked into the next room, to see her sprawled on the couch, reading a magazine.

"I have to tell you something..well- ask you something you could say." I started.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Well... You know how I've become really close with the boys of One Direction? ...and Harry is my boyfriend?" I said.

"Yes! And, he is?" my mom asked, putting her hand over her mouth with a shocked expression on her face.

"Uh.. Yeah" I answered, with a small grin.

"Oh honey! That's wonderful!" my mom said, surprising me, as she rapped me in a hug.

"So.. The boys planned a one week trip to Tahiti tomorrow.. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"I don't know.." she started.