HEY A RANT TO MY CRUSH

SO DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT. BECAUSE WERE SUPER GOOD FRIENDS BUT IM TOO BLINDED BY MY FUCKING FEELINGS FOR YOU THAT I THINK EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO ITS BECAUSE YOU MAY POSSIBLY LIKE ME. Sometimes you leave me on open on snap, even when I just say hi. You don't even text me, I text you and we have good conversations. I thought it was just because you're shy and the fact that you do it with everyone. But why do you treat me different? Why do you hang around me irl? You walk with me, you ask me to accompany you and you ask me for favors even though you're better friends are there. You beg me to play sports with you and sometimes, you even just sit next to me. I like you, so much, and I get jealous of every girl you hang out with because I'm that bitch. But I know you couldn't ever possibly like me back. You're the funniest but most awkward person I've ever met. You barley talk, but you talk to me. You hate snapchatting me and you leave me on open (which constantly puts me down). We're good friends. And I like you. But you'll never feel the same for me. And if I told you, you'd hate me. But every time your name comes up on my screen, or I see your face, for the first time in so long, I feel happy. And like could even have a future where I was happy.