chapter thirty-four*

listen to pills and potions while reading!! is inspired by so :-)
-

INSTAGRAM

100,000k likes and 7k commentsmirandahill: not as lost as you thinkpc: @camilamendes

mirandahill: not as lost as you think
pc: @camilamendes

-

Miranda hill shut off her phone, and turned back to the iconic riverdale actress.

"So?"

Camila raised her eyebrows at the nervous girl who was biting her bottom lip in anxiety.

"You know about what happened, I already told you."

Camila rolled her eyes at her confused-about-life friend.

"I know what KJ did, obviously, I mean- I see him everyday. But you and I both know that you could easily forgive something like that, no matter how big or small, if you truly loved him. You also know that you're using this as an excuse to make the breakup happen and even acceptable."

Miranda sighed at her words of truth, she saw right through her.

"I look at him and God I think he's so sweet and funny, and my heart aches, and when we started to date it was all sparks and excitement, but it's different now."

Camila looked over the girl's shoulder and her eyes immediately landed on her feet, refusing to look into Miranda's eyes- almost guiltily.

"Why are you looking down like you've done something wrong."

Miranda felt a soft tap on her shoulder and stood up, turning around to face the boy she thought she was once in love with. And the boy she thought she was once in love with, looked back at her, the girl he was in love with.

KJ immediately pulled the girl into a hug, and she smiled forcefully, wondering how much of the conversation he had heard.

Once they pulled away, KJ pulled her tight to his side, as if she were going to escape.

"I missed you so much."

Miranda rolled her eyes, the corners of her lips pointing upwards gently. It had been three weeks- and she felt fine.

"Aw, you two are too cute. I'll meet you later, I'm gonna go do some stuff while you guys catch up!"

Camila blew the couple a kiss and Miranda threw her a glare, disappointed in how the situation had turned out. The couple sat down at an empty booth in the back of the restaurant and the brunette awkwardly shifted in her seat. The couple sat uncomfortably sat in their seats and waited for a waitress to come and greet them.

"I'm in love with you."

Miranda snapped her head up towards KJ.

"What?"

'Nononononono. Why now?'

She thought in a panic, her eyes nervously looking anywhere but at him.

He the proceeds to grab her soft hands and made her look into his eyes, that reflected nothing but love and sincerity.

"I'm in love with you."

He repeated, causing her hands to sweat in his.

Miranda gulped, looking down. She couldn't bring herself to say it back.

"Its okay, Miranda. I understand."

"KJ, I-"

"No. Don't say anything. Please, just listen."

The girl looked at him in shock but then nodded, keeping eye contact with the heartbroken boy.

"I want to give you everything. I'm nothing without you. You make me a better person, and I'm going to love you forever. But that doesn't matter at all to me, because what matters to me more than anything else- is you. How you feel, what you want. I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me."

Miranda smiled almost sadistically.

"You really are dramatic."

He smiled back, a bashful blush creeping up on his neck.

"Only for you."

Miranda's lips parted in realization and she looked up at him her eyes widened.

"Does this mean...?"

KJ nodded, sadly dropping her hands on the table and pulling his own away.

"I'm breaking up with you Miranda, I know you don't have the heart to break up with me. You're too Hufflepuff for that."

The girl smiled, tears welling her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

KJ stood up and kissed her forehead.

"Don't be."

YALLL SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES SCHOOL HAS ME LOCKED BUT I SOMEHOW ESCAPED THE FLOODS OF WORK TO WORK ON THIS! Love every one of you AND THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY SUPPORT AND JOY YOU GUYS GIVE ME!
Much love.