Chapter 14 - EMA's After-party

Hey....My Junior Cert is officially over:D

Last test was yesterday. It was Woodwork btw.

Enough about me, Here's the next chappy!:D

________________________________________________

Chapter 14.

We walked into the after party hand-in-hand. My nerves were eating me alive. What if Justin's friends didn't like me? How do I act? Do I stay quiet? Do I act myself? These were all celebrity's and I'm just, normal. I'm me. The obnoxious, sarcastic girl who hates Justin Bieber. Of course, they can't know that though.
My thoughts were interrupted when someone stood infront of us. Me and Justin came to a irrupt stop.
"Justin!" Selena squealed, wrapping him in a tight hug.
"Selena." he grinned, hugging her back. I stood their awkwardly watching them. Awks. Do I walk away? Give them some privacy? No, no. I'm his girlfriend, I should stay with him.
"You must be Emer, I've heard a lot about you. Your practically everywhere." she giggled. "I'm Selena."
"nice to meet you! I'm a big fan." I told her honestly.
"I'm glad. Do you want to get a drink?" she asked me. I looked up at Justin. He put his hands up in surrender.
"You can if you want, I'm just gonna go talk to Drake." he told me.
"Yummy." I mumbled, eyes wide.
"Boyfriend in the room." I rolled my eyes. Selena giggled.
"I know how you feel, he is gorgeous. If he didn't smoke weed, I would totally go for him!"
"Thanks for sharing Sel." Justin joked sarcastically. " if you ladies don't mind..." he winked walking away.
"You did really good at hosting, your outfits were UH-MAZ-ING. I would kill to own them." I told her truthfully. She laughed.
"Really, Thanks. I was so nervous, afraid I was gonna mess up." she told me, biting her lip nervously. "I toke me like forever to find those outfits, if it wasn't for my stylists, I don't know what i would have done. I mean, Eva Longoria hosted last year and Katy Perry hosted 2 years in a row? How can I even compete with that?" I nodded, feeling her pain.
"Let's hope I never get asked to do it then." I laughed.
"Don't get me wrong, it was a wonderful experience! It was just a lot of work." she paused. " But, What isn't a lot of work these days?" she mumbled, tiredly. I frowned.
"So, How'd you and Justin meet?" she asked excitedly.
"Through Scott, he's both our managers."
"Really?" she asked, eyes wide. I nodded.
"Well...How'd you meet Scooter?" she asked. I raised an eyebrow at his nickname but didn't say anything.
"I was just singing in my room and he heard me. He came knocking at my door and asked my to come to the studio. I got signed the same day."
"So it was complete luck?" I nodded.
"Wow." she mumbled gob-smacked.
"So, Why'd you and Justin break up?" I questioned. She shrugged.
"we just weren't feeling it anymore. It was a good run while it lasted." I nodded.
"I understand." I told her thoughtfully. That was a lie. I never understood those kind of things. In my opinion, you can't just fall out of love. I'm not saying there WERE in love. Just, how can you go from caring about somebody, romantically to just liking them as a friend. As far as I know, Justin and Selena went out for over a year. Feelings don't just go away like that. I bit my lip. What would I know? It's not like I've ever fallen in love before.
"I'm totally over him now though, he's more of a brother than a boyfriend." she told me. I nodded.
"Isn't that what you said last time?" I teased, remembering Ciara calling Selena all the names under the sun. Complaining, that Selena had said that Justin was more of a brother to her. She laughed.
"I mean it this time!" I giggled.
"I'm just kidding." I told her, taking a sip of my drink.
"So, your from Ireland, right?" she guessed. I nodded.
"Creep, are you stalking me?" I joked.
"Well, if you consider standing outside your bedroom window, behind the bushes, with a camera, stalking...then yes. I S'pose so." I laughed along with her.
"How long have you been dating Justin?" she asked suddenly. I paused.
"not long, a week, give or take a day." I answered. She nodded. We sat there for a few moments in awkward silence, sipping our drinks. Just then, the dance floor caught Selena's eyes and a wicked grin spread across her face.
"Wanna dance?" She asked, grinning. I nodded eagerly.
"Hell yeah!"
I feel like we're going to be good friends.

~*~*~*

By the end of the night I had met a handful of Celebrity's. They all even knew my name without me having to tell them, can you imagine that? It was quite shocking actually. It not everyday were Drake as in Drizzy, comes up to you like 'Emer, My beautiful Bunny, How are you?' and I'm left there gaping like a fish. No joke. I'm pretty sure he was high though, so I think he didn't notice. But, who cares!? Drake knows my name!
I even managed to get Selena's, Katy's and Drakes phone number. They gave it to me of course. I didn't want them to think I was some creepy stalker or something.
This party was definitely a success.
"That was such cool party!" I told Justin, stepping into the car.
"So you said."
"I mean, it was a really good party." I repeated. He laughed.
We sat together on the backseat of the car.
"I'm feel really sleepy." I muttered. He smiled weakly.
"You get used to it." he told me softly.  I frowned. What was with these Celebrity saying stuff like that? I remembers Selena saying something earlier about saying everything was a lot of work. Does that mean I'm going to turn into a workaholic? Is the
Management gonna make me work my butt of 24/7? I sighed, too tired to think of anything anymore. My head slipped onto his shoulder.
"Sorry..." I mumbled. I didn't have the energy to move it.
"It's cool." I could hear him smiling. Suddenly, I felt his hot breathe at the back of my neck.  "You know, you look beautiful tonight." he whispered softly in my ear. I shivered.
I closed my eyes, mumbling a 'Thank You.'
Eventually, darkness fell over me.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading a lot:/

I've got good news, Bad news and well disappointing news....for you at least.

Bad News is that I am have writers block on Never let You Go, I have no idea what to write.

Good News is that I'm writing  a new 1D fan-fic(: Its called What Makes You Beautiful, so you guys should check it out!:D

Now, for the disappointing news....I'm going on Holiday, to Portugal on Monday....for a month. BUT! I will Be writing a lot and if there's computers in the Hotel, I'll go on them or if any bars have free Wifi, I'll upload okay?

I know, I'm being a complete bitch. Forgive me?D: