Chapter 11 - Celebrity Hunting.

I am SO sorry for not uploading in well.....AGES.

Forgive me?

Hope this chapter makes up for it(:

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11.

I woke up to the sound of my moms screams.
"Emer! If you don't get outta bed this instant I'm getting the bucket." mom threatened. I rolled my eyes. As if I'm gonna fall for that again. My moms all mouth. She never follows up on her threats.. She's still scary as hell though, I mean she very strict. Yells, curses me out and I'm pretty sure she's bi-polar.
Suddenly, I was awakened by a splash of cold water. Okay, splash is understatement. She got the friggin' bucket. Maybe I underestimated her.
"What the...." I trailed off when I noticed her red face.
"What did I tell you about cursing? Huh? I told you not to!" she scolded.
"Sorry! It was a in-the-moment kind of thing." I smiled sheepishly.
"Okay, anyways, Justins downstairs." she told me.
"Like I care." I muttered.
"Emer." she stated. I sighed.
"Sorry." I murmured lowly. She quickly turned around and headed out of them room.
"What a bitch," I grumbled while turning over.
Minutes later I heard the door open again.
"Mom!I said I was up!" I exclaimed annoyed. I'm not a morning person if you can tell...especially when a cold bucket of water has been thrown over me. Yeah, not very good start, Aye?
I felt the other side of my bed press down, automatically, I turned over.
"the fuck.." I mumbled. "Justin?" I asked surprised.
"Hey sweet cheeks." he winked. "now c'mon, I knew I'd get you wet for me, but this is not what I meant." he teased. I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully. I stood up from my bed.
"Uh..stay..?" I ordered unsure. "I have to have a shower so you can stay here, go downstairs, I don't care." I told him.
"I'll stay here, can I pick out your clothes?" he asked, his brown eyes pleading.
"Sure.." I mumbled walking into the bathroom with my towel.

* * *

I stepped out of the bathroom, my towel wrapped around me securely.
"What am I wearing?" I asked. Justin just stared at me. Uh.. Awkward.
"Should I be afraid?" I pressed. I still got nothing. He just stood there staring at me.
"What are you looking at!?" I demanded. That seem to snap him out of it because his eyes snapped up to meet mine.
"oh..Uh..um..what?" he stuttered. I raised an eyebrow.
"My outfit?" I stated, an amused expression plastered across my face.
"Right, this is it." he grinned handing  over the clothes.
"They actually don't look that bad." I told him.
"Well.." he grinned, poppin his collar.
"Okay, okay. Tone it down, we don't need your ego bigger than it already is." I teased. He rolled his eyes.
"It isn't that big." he defended.
"It isn't that big." I mocked.
"Hey!" he cried.
"Hiya!" I giggled. He glared at me playfully. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, so where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"Well, we need to go down to Belfast and book a hotel and what not. Then I have to do a sound check at the arena the EMA's are being held at." he told me. I nodded.
"Okay, I'm just gonna change, wait for me downstairs?" I smiled. He nodded and strode off.

* * *

We stepped out of the car, finally arriving at Belfast.
"..I don't understand, why do you want to release a christmas album in November? It seems kinda stupid, no offence." I smiled sheepishly.
"Nah, it's cool. If I release it earlier, it'll more and likely get higher in the charts, you know?" I nodded understandably.
"I see." I mused.
"these friggin' shoes are killin' me! If I get blisters, you can carry me around everywhere, down the red carpet, to our seats, everywhere." he chuckled.
"Okay, I will. I promise." he murmured.
"Great! Okay, so by any chance is One Direction gonna be here?" I questioned. I admit it, I'm a directioner. But, can you blame me? Those boys are yummy.
"No, but they'll be at the Brit Awards." he told me, his jaw clenched.
"Oh.." I murmured dissappointed. "Who is gonna be here?" I asked.
"Well, Selena for sure. She's hosting it. Uhm I'm pretty sure-" I cut him off.
"Gomez?" I asked. He nodded.
"Awesome!" I chirped. "she's a great actress, I used to watch her show all the time." I grinned.
"Oh really? Yeah, she's a great girl. I'm sure she'll like you." he smiled. "Anyways, as I was saying. "I think Bruno Mars is-" I cut him off.
"No way. OH EM GEE! Bruno Mars?" I licked my lips. "Yummy..." I drooled.
"Are you seriously drooling right now? " he chuckled.
"What? No.." I trailed off.
"Okay, What are we waiting for?" I chirped. "Let's go... Celebrity Hunting. DUN DUN DUN!" I said over-dramatically.
"No, sound check." He told me. I pouted.
"Aww." I whined.
We walked into the venue. I gaped at the vue.
"Scooter once told me; ' This is where you eat the big mushroom in Mario'." he grinned, motioning toward half the stage where it was being built. I giggled.
"Yeah, I heard him say it in Never Say Never." I winked. He gasped.
"You watched my movie?" he asked.
"Guilty." I smiled sheepishly. "Kidding, Ciara made me go with her." I sighed, remembering how I was being threatened.
"Oh.." he mumbled. By this time, we had already made it back stage.
"I have to go warm-up." he looked apologetically. I smiled.
"Okay, im just gonna wander around." he nodded.
"Have Fun," he winked.
"Oh, I will." I grinned evilly, making my way towards 'The Celebrity Lounge'.
Oh yes, I will have fun.

________________________________________________________

Okay, Story time.

Yesterday, I was complaining to my mom about how much I wanted to go to the One Direction concert. So she was all like 'Check the prices on the internet and We'll see' I was OVER THE MOON.  When my mom says 'Maybe' or 'We'll see' It's usually a yes. It means she's actually thinking about it. You know?
So Earlier, I went on the internet and I was checking all those websites like donedeal.ie and shit. I found tones. I probably spent an hour or two writing ticket numbers, prices and phone numbers down in a notepad. I was SO excited so I went downstairs to tell my mom. She didn't even give me a second glance. She told me know, not even checking ANYTHING of what I was doing for the past hour or two.
She irritates me so much some times. i seriously want to punch her in the face.

She tells me to do somethibng. I waste me valuable time doing it, then she tells me no without even looking at it. UGH.I

t's like when your teacher gives you extra work for talking and then when you hand it in, they just rip it up and throw it in the bin without looking at it.
UGH. she just....

Sorry, I'm ranting...

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote if you love me(:

Fan if you want<3

and Comment if you liked it:D