Chapter 12 - MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS!....

Sorry for not uploading.....
Forgive me?(:

IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPPY!

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12.

I walked into the Lounge and was amazed of what saw. A scent of Lilac and Fresia filled my nose, making me want to stay in this room longer. Not only that, but in the far corner was a pair of massage beds, probably for the Celeb's who were nervous or stressed on how they would be tonight. Next to the beds was where a  nails station was situated along with several make-up tables, for when the Celebs wanted to get glammed up. Across the room was a bar with multiple chairs and table along side it, along with a pool table and an arcade game.
As I was contemplating on whether I wanted to have a quick game of Pac-Man, a voice rang out through the room.
"Your dating my son, arent you?" a familiar voice mused. I quickly turned around and my eyebrows shot up in disbelief.
There, standing infront of my was Katy Perry.
Keep it cool Emer, keep it cool.
"Your son?" I asked confused. This was a first. I'd never knew Katy had a son or that there was a rumor that I was dating him.
"Justin....I want to adopt him, but his mom  isnt  willing enough to hand him over to me." she joked. I couldn't find it in me to repress a giggle. A bubble of laughter escape my lips.
"Oh, right. I'm Emer." I grinned sticking a hand out for her to shake.
"Katy, I guess your going to be my daughter-in-law then huh?" she giggled. I chuckled and nodded eagerly. Oh yeah, if I'm gonna marry Justin Bieber it won't be because I want to, but because I want Katy Perry as a step-mom.
"So, How'd you two meet?"she asked a small smile on her face.
"Oh, just at the studio...The day I got signed actually.." I told her.
"Signed? Your a singer?" she  questioned. I nodded.
"You any good?" she asked.
"Well...I'm not sure..I guess? I mean, I wouldn't have been signed if I wasn't, right?" she nodded understandably.
"Yeah. I should come hear you sometime. Maybe we could do a collab for my next album." she grinned. My eyes widened.
"EEEEP! Really?" I cleared my throat. "Heh, I mean that'd be great." I smiled sheepishly. She laughed at my immaturity.
"It's fine, I'd be excited too if I were to do a song with myself." she joked.
"Glad we're on the same page then." I giggled, going along with it.
"Ha, I better go..feel free to use anything." he told me with a smile. "I'll talk to you later, okay?I'll get your number so we can talk about that song." she added with a wink. I grinned.
"Totes." I giggled.  She gave me a three fingered wave and scurried out the room. My eyes drifted around the room and landed at the nail station. Katy did say i could use anything...
I say down on the cushioned chair and told the beautician what I wanted. She was more then happy to do them since she seen me speaking to Katy and well, because I was dating Justin. Once she finished, I looked down at my manicured nails. I didn't ask for anything special, just a french tip. I thanked her, of course, and went skipping out of the room.
I made my way to Justin's dressing room, barging in without knocking - cause that's just how I roll. I flopped down on the couch, head first and groaned.
"I am so tired." I moaned. Justin chuckled.
"You get use to it. Scooter says we can go out for lunch in the village, but we have to come back straight after and start getting ready." I groaned.
"Fineeeee."
I sighed and stood up from the couch and looked at Justin for the first time since I entered the room.
"You changed?" I asked realising that he was no longer wearing his grey sweats and hoodie. He shrugged.
"I sweat." I could only imagine the look of disgust on my face.
"Ew."
"Yeah, bet you won't say that next time, once you preformed." I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever."
"Leggo!"
"I think it's pronounced - Let's go." I told him with a smirk. He wore a smirk of it's own.
"you know what they say, when you don't have a good comeback, correct their grammar." I stuck my tongue out at him. He caught it in-between his fingers.
"EHHHW! lef go! Da is disgusfin!" I jerked back.
"You know, most people would kill to lick my fingers." he winked. I gave him a disgusted look.
"Here I am, thinking your actually turning into a decent person. What was I thinking."
"I ask myself that everyday."
I wiped my tongue with my hand trying to get the taste of his-
"You look like a Cat." he said in deep thought. I face him an incredulous look.
"Are you for serious?"
By now, we were outside of the arena making our way toward his car. I held my hand out for him to take.
"You think I'm gonna touch your hand after you licked it?" he asked with a eyebrow raised. My jaw dropped.
"You were they one who decided to hold my Tongue."
"Why would I do that?" he asked as if it never happened.
"Your impossible." I told him slamming the door of his car once I was inside. He climbed in the other side.
"No need to break my door." he told me in a disapproving tone.
"If I were you I would shut up before I shove my foot so far up your a-"
"Hey, now. There's no need for that." he told me smiling. I rolled my eyes.
"I warned you, don't say I didn't."
He ignored me and continued driving. The village was only a few blocks away so it didn't take long for is to get there, considering there was no traffic either.
"Oooh! KFC!" I cried.
"No Mcdonalds."
"Nu-uh. We had McDonalds yesterday. We need to keep out relationship exciting." I joked. Justin raised an eyebrow, but started walking in the direction of KFC.
"MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT! MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! KENTUCKY FRIED-CHICKEN-" I sang loudly.
"Shut up! You'll attract attention. Do you wanna get bombarded with fans? I don't."
"I thought you loved your fans..." I trailed off.
"I do, I'm just tired." he told me. For the first time I actually looked at his face, I mean really looked at him. He has big black bags under his eyes as if he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep and his cheeks were flushed. His eyes kept fluttering closed as if he was going to fall asleep any minute. Is this gonna happen to me? Am I going to turn into a workaholic at the age of 14?
Without hesitation, I pulled Justin into a hug. "Are you okay? Do you wanna go to the hotel? We can skip the food, order room-service or something?" I asked him, genuinely concerned about him.
"Nah, that's okay. We're already here, no point in leaving.." I frowned.
"Are you sure? I don't mind if you wanna go.."
"Nope, I'm cool." I nodded.
"If you say so.." I told him unsure. He nodded. "I'll go grab a seat, yeah? I'll have a chicken popcorn snack box." I told him opening my bag to give him money. His hand shot out and snatched my wrist.
"No, ill pay." he insisted. I frowned.
"No, it grand I can-" he cut me off.
"I'm not taking no for an answer."
"Fine, I'm paying next time though, for the both of us." he nodded.
"Deal." I turned around on search for a table.
I found a table for us almost immediately, it was in the far corner so we couldn't cause attention, well more like Justin couldn't. Shortly after Justin  arrived with our food. We ate in silence.
"So...what we got goin' on after the EMA's?" I asked curiously, trying to break the silence. He shrugged.
"I think we're flying to L.A...you and I will record a song each then we go to Canada for my break, but you my darling will be working." he smirked.
"Record a song? AWSHOMEE!" I cried happily. The thought of working wasn't bad in my perspective. I mean, why would I not want to do something I love? Something I've only dreamed of doing? Now it's reality. Wow.
"this is gonna be so cool!" he grinned. I thought over what he said.
"Might I ask, why do I have to go to Canada? I mean...I can work from here, right? What's the point?" I questioned. He sighed.
"Well, you see... We have the same manager so wherever I am, you are too baby." he winked.
"Wait, you said you were on break, why would Scott go to Canada if you on break?"
"Well, I'll still be recording a song here and there, but that is hardly working, right?" I nodded understandably, until I took in what he said. My eyes bugged.
"Wait, if recording songs isn't work, what is?" I ask wearily. He laughed.
"Writing."
"Writing? Writing what?"
"Lyrics, duh."
"Don't 'duh' me. I'm not a songwriter." I told him seriously.
"How do you know that? Have you ever tried?" he asked. I sighed.
"Well, no..." I trailed off. He smiled.
"All you can do is try, I'll help you if you want." he smiled. My heart race started going faster. Uh, okay?
"Thanks." I smiled gratefully back at him. In one swift movement I leaned over the table and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He stared at me gobsmacked. I bit my lips nervously.
"We're in public....I just thought-" I got cut off. By his lips. SCORE! Cough, cough. I mean, Ew.

* * *

Once we had finished eating we headed back to the hotel. That is where I sat, in a cushioned chair getting my make-up and hair done.
If I hadn't been pulled into the music industry, I would have been at home with Alex, Laura and Ciara making Rocky Road, waiting for the EMA's to come on.
Now, here I sit in a very expensive hotel room preparing to walk the red carpet. Could this get any more surreal? I think not.
"Close your eyes." Fiona instructed. I did as told so. She sprayed hairspray over my hair. Scott had hired me a make-up artist and hair-stylist for a day. What? It was more then I expected. But of course he had gone all out.
"E-E-E-EMER!" Justin cried happily walking in my hotel room.
"J-J-J-JUSTIN! I'll be there in a sec, just gotta get this dress on." I called from the bedroom.
I quickly put my dress on. DUN DUN DUN, The time we've all been waiting for.
I stepped in front of the mirror hanging on the wardrobe and gasped at my reflection. That couldn't be me..could it?
I stared at the beautiful figure in the mirror. A short Petit girl - more like woman stood before me. Her beautiful brown hair curled down in spirals, shining in the light. Her face was pale yet that just made her look more pretty. Her lips - which formed a small 'o' - were full and  was framed by a pink layer of lipstick and gloss. She wasn't wearing much eyeliner but that made her lashes look even fuller then they already were, her icy blue eyes were wide with excitement which complimented  her cheekbones, making them look more pronounced. My eyes travelled down to her body. A small heart-shaped dress framed her petit figure defining every inch her curves and complimented her long legs. In her hand she held a silver diamond clutch, tightly in her grip.
"Holy Crap!" I cried excitedly.
"Is everything okay in there?" Justin called from the living room.
"Just Peachy!" I called back.
"Emer, you look Gorgeous." Fiona told me, smiling. I grinned.
"Thank you so much!" I squealed pulling her into a tight hug. I skipped out of the room.
"Watcha' think?" I asked Justin, striking tons of obnoxious poses.
"You-ah....You-ahhhh.." he coughed. " I mean, you look amazing." he smiled.
"Why Fank you, Handsome." I smiled. "Wait, I wanna take some pictures." I grinned taking his hand and running into the bedroom - well as fast as you can run in 6-inch stilettos. We both stood infront of the mirror while I toke photos.
I kissed his cheek in one.
We both did duck-faces in another.
We did a back to back Charlie's angles pose.
He kissed my cheek in another.
The final one was my favourite though, Fiona toke it for us. It was the both of us standing at the end of the room, we were both smiling his hand was wrapped around my waist and I was pressed to his side.
Yep, definitely going as my screensaver.

* * *

We sat in the car, in perfect silence. Justin kept reassuring me that I would be perfectly fine, there was nothing to worry about. But really, there was everything to worry about. Did you know that Tara Reid flashed her boobes unknowingly on the red carpet before? Huh? Or that Ryan Secrest got pancake mix thrown over him as a prank? WHAT IF LADY GAGA'S EGG FALLS ON ME?
Justin grabbed my hand with his.
"It's gonna be okay, I won't leave you by yourself at all, okay? Unless I'm performing..." he murmured kissing my knuckles. I nodded, unable to speak. Why was he being so sweet now? We weren't out in public. It was just me, him, Scott and our moms in the limo. Why was he acting all boyfriend-ish? I shot Scott a look but he merely shrugged.

Both our moms glanced at us with an unreasonable expression started whispering then burst out in a fit of giggles. At least they're getting along.
Suddenly, the car stopped and the door was being wrenched open.

My eyes widened.

It's show time.

________________________________________________

Yeah theirs like 2,000 words here....No biggie.

...You're Welcome.

*IMPORTANT NEWS*

I am puttin 'Can't Tame Me' on hold til atleast after my Junior Cert. I have too much going on and I'm under a lo of pressure.

Also, I'm going to upload this book and Never Let You Go EVERY weekend from now on, til it ends or until I give further notice.

I know I've said stuff like this before and I havent done what I said, But I PROMISE yous I will. I'm like...neglecting you guys in a way.

Sorry:(

You know the drill;

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment(: