Chapter 13 - EMA's

Sorry I havent uploaded in like, forever.

You actually have no idea how many books I'm writing atm.

I just keep getting idea's..lol, They go obn from there. I'm on chappy 3 on most of them..But I'm not gonna post them til their finished so you guys dont have to wait around a lot.

Good? They're a mix between JB fan-fics and 1D.  Cool?

My junior cert is in like 27 days according to one of my friends so after that I'll be uploading like, ALOT.

______________________________________

Chapter 13.

My hands started shaking uncontrollably and I was frozen on the spot. Justin stepped outside the car and held his Hand out to me but I still couldn't move. My head was screwing at my legs to move. Scott nudged me from the back, that woke me up.
I stepped out of the car, cameras flashing in my face, screams interrupting from every corner.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." I chanted yet it came out in a whisper. Justin toke my hand in his and started down the red carpet.
"Justin! Justin!" photographers called. Wow, way to make me feel wanted. I'll guess I'll never be wanted with Justin in the room. Justin guided me over to Ryan Securest for an interview.
"Hey man!" Justin grinned giving him an man-hug, or so he calls it.
"Hey Justin, and you must be Emer." he smiled whilst pulling me in a hug, which I returned.
"Um, yeah." I grinned.
"Are you nervous?" he asked. I nodded.
"Yeah, I was barely able to get out of the limo. I'm shaking, look." I told him holding my hand up that was shaking so fast you'd mistake it as vibrating. He laughed.
"So this is your first interview?" I nodded.
"You get the privilege of being my first interviewer." I giggled.
"I'm feel honoured."
"you should." I joked. He laughed, louder then I expected.
"Okay, okay...did you guys know you'd are the most talked about celebrity's this week?"
I blinked. "celebrity's? I'm hardly a celebrity."
"fine, your the most talked about people."
"Really? Cool." I looked over at Justin. "why aren't you talking?" I questioned.
"I think Ryan is supposed to be the one asking questions." I shook my head.
"Oh em GEE! Can I interview you guys?" I asked. Ryan laughed but still handed me the E! Mic.
"Okay..." I looked into the camera. "I'm Emer and I'm here with Ryan Secrest and Justin Bieber." I winked at the camera.
"Now, how are you guys doing today? Having fun?" I asked.
"yeah we're doing great." Ryan answered laughing.
"So, Justin when did you finally come clean?" I asked grinning.
"about what?" he answered confused.
"Well, about your sexuality of course! You and Ryan make the cutest couple!" I gushed. "don't they make the cutest couple? I can picture you all nodding at home." I said looking in the camera.
"okay, okay... Hand it over." Ryan said laughing. He snatched the mic off me.
"well, Ryan. I can honestly say, that was the best interview I've ever been to." I told him grinning.
"it's the only interview you've ever been to." Justin inquired.
"I think you interviewed me more than I did to you." Ryan told me.
"Not true. You asked me whether I was nervous. Sure it's not very useful information but it was interesting, right?" he nodded.
"okay I'll see you guys back inside. Back to you Guilianna,"
We both hugged him then scurried off to get our pictures taken.
"was that okay?" I asked Justin. He nodded.
" that was great, most people seem really fake  of a camera, but you were.... You." he smiled softly. My heart jumped in my chest.
"thanks.." I smiled softly.
"we better get to our seats." he told me, snapping me out of my fascination.
"Oh, right. Yeah."
He raised an eyebrow, but didn't at anything. Instead, he held my hand and guided me through the crowd of people. He would nod his head or shout 'Hey' now and then, but I was too dazed to notice who he was saying them to. He was holding my hand!
What is happening to me?

I grinned when I saw that Katy Perry was sitting next to us. She smiled and quickly jumped up to give Justin a hug. Justin was about to sit next to her, when she interrupted.
"Shoo! My daughter-in-law is gonna sit next to me." she giggled. Russell raised an eyebrow beside her.
"Daughter-in-law...What? Who?" Justin asked confused.
"Well, Emer of course! You two are gonna get married someday and make me lots of grandbabys and..."
"That's quite enough, love." Rusell told her with a smile whilst Patting her back.
"I have to go get ready for um performance, will you be okay alone." I nodded with a smiled. He quickly pecked me on the cheek and stood up, starting to make his way backstage.

~

"Ima be under the mistletoe. With youuu, Shawty with you." he pointed at me as he sang. I swear I felt my heart melt.
"Aww," I heard Katy coo beside me. All I could do it grin. I was aware that my face probably looked like a tomato, but I didn't care. Not right now.

~

"...and the winner to Male artist of the year is...Justin Bieber!" Snookie screamed. I cheered and stood up waiting to give him a hug. Justin had other ideas, he pecked me on the lips and grinned.
"Congrats." I whispered. He gave Scooter a hug and pecked his mom, my mom and Katy on the cheek. Then he had to get a move on to the stage.
"Uh, Wow." he mumbled shocked. " I wanna thank my mom and my manager, Scooter for supporting me from day one. I wanna thank my management. I wanna thank my fans for being there for me since day one, i wouldnt be here without them. God because I would be here if it wasn't for him, he gives me the strength everyday to get up  and do the thing i love. Also, I wanna thank my beautiful girlfriend, Emer for supporting me through this. THANK YOU!" he smiled his award raised in the air.

~

"How was I?" Justin asked me as we made out way into the after party. I grinned.
"Great, I can't believe you started pointing at my through the performance. Talk about awkward. Or that you mentioned me in the speech, supporting you? Quite the opposite actually." I laughed. He pouted.
"But you loved it." he teased. I nodded.
"It was nice," I told him seriously. A heart breaking smile made it's way onto his face.
"I'm glad."

______________________________________________

Yeah, So that's it, I'll try upload more...But I doubt I'll be able to.

Also, have you heart Justin's new song? Turn to You.

Seriously, It's amazing. I actually had no idea that it was Mother's day in America. lol(:

Back to the song, If you haven't heard it. GO YOUTUBE IT!

It's actually Amazing.

The video on the side is um....me(: lol

I don't know, I just got bored.

Tell me your opinions on my singing?(: It's not the full song..I know. Better then nothing though, right? Teehee<3

Vote:D

Fan<3

N Comment(:

Hugs and Kisses :* x