Chapter 6 - I honestly feel like shit.

Yes, I'm uploadng...AGAIN.

How many times have I uploaded this week?

Yet, I STILL get complaints

Like 'OMG! You havent uploaded Fame or Never Let You Go in FOREVER'.

I'm like Bitch Please, I uploaded two days ago. I understand if you're compalinging about 'Kidnapped by the one and only, Jason McCann' Because I haven't uploaded that in a while.

But I'm gonna start again.

Also, I ask if ALL of you vote on this chapters AS MUCH as you can.

Because..

I'm doing a competition with my sister To see how many votes she got on her newest book to this one.

She has like 95 and I only have like 30. Hers is a BoyxBoy book you guys should read it. If you wanna know her Username Msg me(:

But anyways back to the point.

VOTE.

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 6.

Emer's P.O.V

Ciara and I went to the bathroom while Justin, Chaz and Ryan went to buy the tickets. I didn't have to pee, I just went to escape from Justin. We're probably going to have to be stuck together like glue for a couple of hours, and hold hands and....ugh. I don't even want to think about it.

"Ciara, I don't wanna do this. Like seriously, Why can't I fake-date Cody Simpson? He's more my age AND he's goodlooking so that's a bonus." I whined to her, while walking out of the bathrooms.

"Emer! Anyone would kill to be in your position so just shut up and enjoy it." She told me sternly. I sighed but nodded. She smiled as if she'd accomplished something.

Once we reached the guys we headed toward screen 5. Apparently we're going to see RED or some shit. Oh the joy. Scuse my sarcasm.

I linked my arm with Justin's...What? I don't want to touch his hands. God knows were they've been.

I talked to Chaz while walking into the theatre, He's easy to get along with. Well, Easy for me to get along with.

We all toke our seats, I was sitting in between Ciara and Justin. Beside Justin was Chaz, then Ryan.

"Okay Emer, I'm pretty sure these guys want to actually WATCH the movie, So shut the fuck up. Okay? I actually want to watch it too, So don't talk to me." Ciara told me sternly. I pouted.

"But I get bored at movies." I told her sadly.

"Not my problem." I sighed and slumped in my seat. I turned to Justin to talk to him but he shoo'd me away. Wow, Rejected. I groaned. Then stood up walked past Justin into Chaz's lap.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Uh....Hi?"" He asked confused.

Silence....

"So, Watcha' doin'?" He asked me.

"No one wants to talk to me, and...Well I'm bored." I whined. He chuckled.