Reaction 32

"Ha! Ha!" Mal laughed, "I'm crying out of laughter."
"I love this show." Jay said, "Its so funny!" "Wopsie." Chad said laughing. "I like when he broke the board." That was awesome." Carlos said. "You act real good." Audrey said.

"I think Conor is the funniest.... Literally." Jane said laughing. "What a SHOCK!" Chad said, "You get it shock." They all looked at him and Jay said, "We got it bro." "That was adorable." Lonnie said. "I'm not buying those pants." Evie said.

Everyone in the room started to laugh. "They thought they killed Franklin?" Jane asked. "Yep." Doug said emphasizing the p. "Hear how they cry." Ben said laughing. "I like when Franklin said, No you can game on nothing." Lonnie said.

"She has a lot of devices." Audrey said. "The thought the batteries were dead." Evie said. "Conor is the funniest and cute one over there." Mal said. "Yep that's true." Jane said.

"That was actually fun to watch." Evie said. "You thought it would be boring?" Carlos asked and Evie nodded her head. "Why?" He asked." Because you were in it." Mal said and everyone started to laugh. "But it was good." Mal said.

Mal said, "Bye everyone." "We'll see you again in a while." Evie said waving her hands.

Kisses💋💋