Reaction 21

"That was hilarious." Mal said. "He wants to date the nanny." Evie said. "Boy he set up a date for a lady way older than him." Char said. "He really does not like that blonde hair little girl that stalks him." Audrey said. "Poor he and to kiss her." Lonnie said.

"Ha! He don't do chemistry." Ben said. "Squirrels attacked him." Chad said, "I like when he says with you that's enough." Jane said. "He had to admit it was a man gave too." Jay said. "What a story!" Lonnie said.

"He came from space." Ben said laughing. "He faced the wrong way of the sun." Carlos said. "Wow! The rose really did hurt him at that time." Evie said. "Still does." Carlos said rubbing his arm.

"Ha you're under the mistletoe,ha your under age." I love that part. "I love his expression of the fishes." Jay said laughing and crying. "He was dancing in his shorts?" Jane asked, "Ew." She said. "That is funny." Chad said.

"He got his head stuck throw the bars." Ben and Mal started to laugh. "She's drooling when she's sleeping and he said he's drooling too just watching her." Jane said and watching Carlos.

Carlos was scratching the back of his head and looking away and until he started acting like a dog. That was adorable. Everybody said, "Aw......." When they saw him acting like a dog.

"Cameron Boyce is so funny." Jane said. "Oh thanks." Carlos said and we all just stared at him and shrugged they shoulders and reply the video and he was scratching dude. "You act great Carlos." Dude whispered to him. And Carlos hugged him so cute.

A/N - How did you enjoy this.

Kisses💋💋