Reaction 25

A/N - HEY EVERYONE!!!! THESE ARE DOVE CAMERON PICS. CUTE ONES.... SO IF YOU'RE A BIG FAN OF HER I KNOW I AM..... YOU WILL LOVE IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY.💖💖

"Dove Cameron I so cute." Ben said. Mal knew it was her but still felt a little jealous. I have no idea why. "I love 0:32 to 0:42." Audrey said. "Hr blonde hair us beautiful." Jane said smiling.

"Her forest green eyes are beautiful too." Jay said. "I love her shows." Lonnie said and Mal looked at them and let out a cough to get they attention. "Oh.... Sorry Mal you didn't get to see the whole video I'll replay it." Carlos said replaying it.😾😾 That was Mal expression.

"Seriously that's me!" Mal exclaimed. "Um... No its not." Evie said, "That's Dove Cameron and you're Mal Bertha." Mal eyes started getting green. "Your faces are probably similar that's all." Doug said.

"She's cute." Ben said and Mal turned towards them. "You're more cuter." He said looking nervously at her. "I heard she's 21." Jane said. "That's me again!" Mal exclaimed.

"Mal you're sixteen." Ben said. "I give up, U. S. A., (PS. United States of Auradon.) I don't know where I have got that from it was the first thing that popped into my head. I wonder if any other writer has that?

Kisses💋💋

Descendants Reaction Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें