Reaction 3

"This is when after we turned good." Jay said. "Let's set it off!" Mal screamed. "Wow! Evie! Nice moves!" Carlos said bobbing his head. "Oh Mal you and Ben look so good." Jane said smiling. "I look good." Jay said and we all giggle.

" What a moment!" Audrey said, "We got to set it off." Evie said.

"Mal nice makeup." Evie said. "Well of course it looks good you did it!" Mal exclaimed, "I know that's why I'm saying, that." Everyone starts to laugh.

"Hey guys what your watching?" Dude asked. FYI Campus School Mutt. Just in case you didn't know. "Our dance moves are incredible." Jay said. "Evie what a voice at 00:20." Chad said.

"We all love this song!" Ben said, giving Mal a kiss on her head. "Love you to Benny Boo." Mal said. "Enough." Carlos and Jay mumbled. Evie teased them and stepped on they feet. "Ouch!" They both wailed in pain.

"Stop judging people love." Evie said scratching they head. "I loved you guys by the balcony." Jane said. "You guys were this close to kissing." Evie said, A little ant away.

"My dress was amazing." Evie said. And we all laughed.

A/N -

Mal. Hope you enjoyed this.

Evie. And tell us the dress you like, obviously mine.

Mal. No mine.

Evie. Mine.

Mal. Tell us in the comments.

Evie. Choose me.

Mal. Evie!

Evie. Giggles.

Mal and Evie. Bye guys!!!

Evie. They're choosing me.

Mal frowns.

Kisses💋💋