Reaction 2

"Oh yeah this when we were on the isle of the lost." Carlos said. "Nice moves." Audrey said leaning on Chad. "Where did you guys learn those  moves?" Lonnie asked. "We just have it in us." Carlos said laughing and watching Jay and Evie. Ben you have such a beautiful voice, "Mal said. But did you hit that bucket!" She asked folding her arms and watching confused.

"I couldn't move to good." Ben said looking down and laughing. "How on earth you got a hold of Jay's
wallet." Chad asked. "Yeah nobody could get a hold of that." Mal said. "I was just Chilling Like A Villain." Everybody in the room started to laugh. "I love from 2:08, until 2:34." Lonnie said. "My Benny Boo.... Can pick up moves quickly." Mal said.

She pulled him into a kiss. "Okay! Break it up! Break it up!" Jay said laughing. After they watched the last dance moves it was incredible. Lonnie leaned on Jay as he placed a kiss on her head and hugged her.

"Look who's kissing now." Mal teased. "Shut up Mal." He stated. She got up and stood in front of him, "Make me." She dared him and he flipped her over. "Jay.... You are so dead." Mal said. Jay gave a Really I'm so scared look.

Ben helped her up and she slapped him on his head,While walking away. Evie and Carlos giggled and Jay gave them a death glare. And they stopped.

When the video finished everyone started to laugh.

A/N - I am thanking you for the support. Live you. Any videos, music videos.

Kisses💋💋