Reaction 7

A/N - I'm sorry I couldn't get the full episode. Requested by MalxCarlos4ev. I love your books and all you people reading you should really check out Hus books. Anyways let's get to the vid.

Mal said, "Who on earth plays for 48 hours!" "That's cool." Evie said. "What a dream Conor!" Evie said. "He played with his feet!" Chad exclaimed. "Looks like a cool game." Ben states. "One trillion dollars.... If that was real.... That would be a lot of money." Jane said. "He can kiss two men..." Audrey said laughing.

Carlos watched them with that, Really look. He knocked out also. "I mean without sleep for 48 hours." Jane said. "Take it easy I'll kiss you both. I love that part." Mal and Evie said laughing. Yeah I love that part also its so funny. I mean two men are tying to wake him up and he wants to kiss them both and they backed away. Thank you for suggesting this MalxCarlos4ev. I'm glad I did this.

Ashley and Conor look so good together. "His eye are black." Mal said. "I know right to cover that up they could use foundation." Evie said rubbing her face. "He beat all in his dreams!" Doug said. "I love the trillion dollars." Chad said. "You're already rich." Lonnie said.

"The girls are hot." Chad said and Audrey punched him. Well elbow him. "Did he throw water on his face?" Lonnie asked. "Yep!" Jay and Carlos said. "He looks terrible." Jay said. "I think he looks fantastic." Carlos said rubbing his chin. We all started to laugh.

"Conor! Coner! Coner!" We all started to yell and laugh.

A/N - Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one. Thank you again MalxCarlos4ev.

Kisses💋💋