Survival Skill 27: Thou must endure listening to a hopeless romantic

Another Chaotic (sort of) Chapter is added. :D

Thank you so much for the support guys! I've gotten to #131 on Humor and #197 which is the highest I gained so far. :D So, yeah. thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Dedicated to: @NadiUnicorn for her interesting song comment. :D

P.S. Very Unedited because I'm literally sleep typing here. XD Fair warning.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Survival Skill 27: Thou must endure listening to a hopeless romantic

“YOU ARE NOT GOING TO AVOID ME AGAIN, JAMIESON!”

I woke up in a jolt as I heard the prominent yelling of my mother. Letting out a groan, I stumbled to get up. I opened my door while rubbing my eyes and walked out. I quickly spotted my mother and Jamie from the view upstairs. Jamie looked annoyed as he held his cereal bowl and Mom looked like she was going to lose it.

“I'm not avoiding,” Jamie mumbled, “I just choose to eat my breakfast upstairs.”

“It's been three days, Jamie,” Mom said in aggravation, “I know you're hurt but you can't keep avoiding people just because you're angry.”

“Mom,” Jamie sighed, “I don't want to avoid this, I just do. I can't help it.”

“Well, now, you're going to face it,” Mom said sternly, “Head. On.”

Jamie groaned, plopping down on the couch. I took this as a safe sign to go down. My mom quickly spotted me and rolled her eyes, getting a brush from the table. I restrained myself from rolling my eyes at her as I took hold of the brush and tried to untangled my hair. All the while, Jamie's awkward cereal chewing was all that we could hear. Once my mane was tamed, we both circled around Jamie, our hands on our hips.

“Great. There's two of you,” Jamie said sarcastically, “just what I needed for an amazing morning.”

“Don't talk with your mouth full,” Mom and I both said instinctively almost at the same time. We both gave each other a side glance and even though I found it weird that I was turning to my mother, I ignored it and we both gave our undivided attention back to Jamie.

“That was freaky,” Jamie muttered.

“No, it's not,” Mom and I said at the same time yet again. We both gave each other another quick glance. “Quit sta – “ Mom and I tried to say but we stopped when we noticed that we were going to say it at the same time again.

“You first,” I mumbled awkwardly to my mother.

Mom didn't hesitate to oblige. She put her hands on her hips and said, “You have to stop acting like this Jamieson.” Jamie's jaw clenched as he put his cereal bowl down the table. Mom sighed before continuing. “I know you don't like it that we kept something like this from you but you were too young and it didn't seem important for you to know.”

“But it is important,” Jamie emphasized, “You guys can't keep hiding things like this to me about this family. I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle it.”

“I know,” I said, butting in, “and I'm sorry for keeping it. It's my fault, okay. Mom and Dad wanted to tell you but I thought you didn't have to. I'm sorry for being a control freak.”

Jamie seemed less tense with what I said but he still looked hesitant in letting things go.

“Fine,” Mom began, crossing her arms over her chest, “What do we have to do for you to let this go? It can be anything you want.”