Chapter 19

Andrew Pov.

3 months have passed since Janessa left and i had heard that david and her were together and that crushed me but Rebecca was now 4 months pregent and we were going to her usaul check up's i had to stop thinking about janessa kuz it was obuivise she moved on.

''Andrew you excited''

''Ya''

So we got to the doctors and then we waited for about 15 min in the waiting room then they moved us to the room and the doc came in and put that jelly shit on her belly but there was a problem.

''What is it doc''

''Well rebecca seems like theres no heart beat''

''WHAT!! no that cant be there must be a mistake check again''

''Ya doc maybe the machine broken''

''No im sorry but your babys dead'''

''NOO!! andrew tell him hes wrong''

''Rebecca im sorry''

''We have to remove the baby as asoon as possible''

Rebecca wouldnt stop crying

''Ill give you two a minute''

''Andrew this isnt possible he's wrong please tell me he's wrong''

''Rebecca as much as i would i cant''

''Oh my god jus fuckin tell him to do it now''

I went to go get the doc and he told me to wait in the waiting room i waited for about 20 minute and she was out

''Rebecca how did it go''

''Can we just go to the park and talk please''

''Ya whatever you want girl''

We got to the park and we sat at a table.

''Andrew why did this have to happen to me''

''Rebecca god only noes why things happen''

''Ya but everything was going so well we didnt fight at all''

''Ya i noe girl but''

''But what....Its like you dont care''

''Rebecca dont you ever say that how could i not care that was my child too girl you trippin''

''Im sorry its just ugh''

''I noe it aint easy ma espacilly for you kuz you were caring the baby''

''Andrew your right things do happen for a reason kuz you aint supposed to be wit me''

''What you mean''

''As much as i dont want to lose you but Your free to go now you can go with janessa there aint nothin holdin you back anymore''

''It aint even like that''

''Ya it its you dont get it you dont look at me like you look at her you look at her with love and you look at me like nothing it seems like you get irratieted by me so you free''

''Girl your trippin besideds even if i did want to go back to her i cant she gone''

''Well im sorry i put you through all this shit and made you lose her''

''Its koo ma''

''Kan you just take me home i got to rest''

''Rebecca''

''No just take me home''

We rolled up to her pad

''Thanks andrew well hopefully we can still be friends''