Chapter 18

Janessa POV

As i am laying in the hospital bed trying to get some rest i look around the room and up at the ceilling and i start to cry becuase i cant belive. That i was so stupid to not have noticed that andrew was cheating on me with that btich.But i cant blame anyone but myself for beliving all that bullshit he told me in the first place.I just gota keep my head up and stop crying before my mom comes to see me.

''Janessa''

''In here''

''Thank god your okay mija you scared me''

''Mom its fine im good''

''What happend''

''I just was messing with the radio and got distracted thats''

''Mija well you need to pay more attention to the road i dont know what i would have done if something worse happend to you baby''

''But you see that i am okay''

''Ya true....So where's your boyfriend andrew?''

''He aint my man anymore mom we broke up''

''Why mija?''

''Mom i dont wanna talk bout it okay i just want some rest ok''

''Okay mija well im gonna go home but your brother gonna stay here with you kuz i got work in the morning''

''Ya okay mom its fine ill see you tomrrow at home''

''ok night mija''

(Omar walks in and sit's in a chair in front off me)

''Janessa why did you do it''

''Do what foo?''

''Start using again''

''I dont know what you talkin bout''

''You noe damm right what im talkin bout i thought you quit that shit'''

''I just did it one time chill bro''

''Ya but then you finna want more''

''Uhuh ya whatever omar just shut up and let me sleep''

''I just dont want you to go through all that shit again do you rember how mom couldnt sleep kuz she would drive around and look for your ass kuz you would always be gone for hella days with out calling and then show up at the house like nothin lookin all sick and shit. Also that time when whe found you in the bathroom floor not breathing passed out na na janessa i dont want mom to see that or for you to go through that you hear me''

''Ya ya ok like i said shut up let me sleep''

Andrew Pov.

As i was drove up to my house i stayed in my car for a minute then got out and walked into my house and went into the kitchen where my bro and mom where.

''Hey mijo''

''Hi mom''

''You hungrey?''

''No''

''Where were you?''

''At the hospital''

''Que what happend?''

''Janessa got in a accident''

''Your girlfriend? is she okay?''

''Ya but mom we aint together no more we broke up''

''Why mijo''

''Kuz i cheated on her with rebbeca''

''Andrew she was such a nice girl i really liked her how could you do that to her?''