Chapter 7

I was sitting in the kitchen with yesina waiting for people to start arriveing but it was still early it was barley 2:40 so what time is andrew coming well i told him the party started at 3:30 but i told him he could come at 3:00 fasho.Ding Dong i jumped up when i heard the door bell dam girl calm down im calm go get it yesina why dont you kuz umm im cleanin the counter hahah yea okay.As i was cleaning the counter i was hopeing it was andrew but no it was just one of my moms friend.Hi maria hi how are you im good where do you want me to leave the present you can set it on the table.Yesina can you call omar in here please what you want janessa call the moms boyfrined and ask him where he at kuz people are gonna start arriving already ight.It was already 3 30 and andrew wasnt here yet.janessa you okay foo yea im jus kinda sad kuz maybe andrew is a no show foo dont trip he will be here hope you right.Ey everyone my moms around the corner lets turn off the lights and hide.We were all hideing and then yelled out suprise omg all this for me how cuite happy b day mom thanks babys.I went to my driveway to call andrew ring ring hello andrew yea i was just wondering if you were still comeing ya im not even a block away o i think i see you damm girl is that you in srry did i say that out loud its koo well ill c you here k bye hey wat up can i get a hug hahah yea my bad i got lost its koo.As we walked in everyon that was sitting on the couch jus stared at us i introuduced him to my aunts and uncles etc.Come on i want you to meet my mom ight mom yea this is andrew nice too meet you ughh claudia nice too meet you too andrew is this your boyfriend no mom we are just friend o okay sorry its koo Janess can you go get me a soda yea okay let me jus get him some food okay.you want somethin to eat yea sure ok When i went to get him food i look over and see my bor and him talkin like if they knew eachother from somewhere hmm.when i walked over to them the stoped talkin and my bro walked away.what was that bout wat was wat do you know my brother no i dont we jus meat o okay well heres your food im goin to go get my mom her soda ill be right bak ight.Here mom you need anything else yea can you go get more sodas at the liqur store and chipps ight nythin else no thats it.Andrew you want somethin else to eat no im koo thanks though do you want to come with me to get drinks and chipps yea sure.as we were heading towards the front door yesina stopped me where you guys goin huh we gonna go get stuff at the liqur store you want anythin no thanks.so andrew cant say hi my bad wats up so where your boy at i dont know home haha hold on speakin of the devil haha hello ya let me ask janessa you think its koo if jose comes through ya sure. Just tell him to call yesina incase if we aint bak ight ya she said its koo jus kall yesina ight fasho late.

You wanna take my car what you dont like my car haha nah it aint that i was just sayin girl umm yea sure lets take your car then ight. When we rolled up to the liquor there were some gangstas standing outside and they were muggin hard and and andrew was too do you know them no then why they muggin idk they just hatein yea well lets go.When we walked by them i could feel the tension between them. While i was getting the stuff i saw andrew kinda nervous or mad you okay ya ya im koo you sure ya lets just go okay when we walked out one of the guys said damm baby when you gonna let me hit that i ignored him and went to the car i put tha bags in the car and then he said bitch im talin to you and that just pissed me off i got in his face who the fuk you callin a bitch your moma is the bitch dont you disrespect me like that i pushed him and he was bout to push me bak then andrew ran over ey homie dont even think bout puttin hands on my girl before i beat your ass fuk you pussy you the pussy andrew come on they aint worth it we got in the car and i heard one of them tell andrew see you on the streets i wonder what he meant by that but i didnt say anything the drive home was quite we walekd in and i looked for yesina and jose was already there hey jose can i steal her for a sec yea were my boy at he comein what happend girl we almost got into it wit some guys at the liqour you ok yea i looked over and i saw andrew was hella mad and talkin to jose now they both looked mad lets go over ther wit them ight you guys ok ya we koo lets go take shots guys ight we danced we took shots basically partyed hard.

Andrew POV.

Fuck janessa lookin hella fly damm here fam koo as we rolled up to the liquor i see some foos from my rival hood wtf i hope shit dont go down.We got bak to her pad wher jose at ey foo i alomst got into it at the liqour wit who wat happend wit the other hood wtf lets go smash na lets just chill ey nigga did you see our boy omar ya damm thats her bro yup is that gonna be a problem idk foo hope not kuzin im feelin her alot ya well ju tolk to him i will

Yesina and i walked outside and saw that andrew and jose and my bro and his boys where all already gettin drunk girl should i ask my mom if he can spend the night who andrew haha you crazy you really think she gonna let him well he cant drive home like that ya true true or shoudl i just take him home ya just do that but whos gonna take jose home i will ight kuz its gettin late lets go tell them.andrew where your keyes at in my pocket why im takeing you home no i dont want to you drunk lets go okay okay but before im gonna make you a coffe k stay here yesina you want me to make jose one yea so they can come down from the buzzin ya.yesina and jose left.mom ill be bak im gonna go take andrew home okay baby drive safe.Andrew drink the coffe na thats nasty please for me ok ok we arrived to his house and i walked him to the door and unlocked it wheres your room down the hall ok come on we walked in and someone poped out of his room o shit your scared me who are o im janessa o wats up im ivan nice too meet you ya you too is this his room ya where your parents at they out eatin dinner ight im just gonna get him in bed and ill be out here ight. Andrew you gota help me boo boo wit wat to walk ok im koo well im gonna leave just call me tomrrow k no dont leave stay with me i kant i have to go just one hour ok so i sat on his bed while he was laying down falling asleep he was asleep for about 20 min and woke up all scared you ok ya you koo now you buzzin stil no im ok now well im glad you ok im gonna leave no stay the night i cant andrew i gota go home and besides im not like that na i didnt mean it like that i aint gonna try nothin i just like your company really ya what you parents gonna say though they aint gonna say nada they koo bout it ok but i aint sleepin in the same bed ill sleep on the couch no you can sleep on my bed and ill sleep on the floor but i dont got clothes ill give you some dont event trip i got you ok let me kall myt mom and tell her im gonna sleep at yesinas ight.....ring ring hello mom janessa where are you im gonna sleep at yesinas ok baby call me tomrrow morning ok mom night night.So what you wanna do i wanna change hah ight here a shirt and socks and sweats thanks where your bathroom down the hall to your left but why dont you change in here haha funny no ill be bak ight.