Chapter 5

Omar omar wake up no i dont want to its early its barley 8 am i dont care get your ass up you gota take me to the mall i gota buy my mom her b day present you take the car foo you know i cant drive you dumass isnt time you do though no my liscense is still suspended well thats your own fault stfup and get up and take me ughh okay get out i gota change watever.While i waited i called my moms boyfriend to ask him what else we needed for my moms suprise b day party.Hi miguel its janessa o hey sorry to bother you i just wanted to know what else we needed to get for my moms suprise b day party tomroow ummm lets see just go and get more ballons thats all i got the rest covered ight thanks ill see later bye.HURRY UP OMAR!!! im coming chill you take longer than me you fukin girl shut up do you still want me to take you or wat well im standing here right shut up smartass.We gota make a quick stop though were at my boys oh at your little gangster boys house shut up so when are you gonna get jumped in my hood janessa haha your funny i am not tryin to watch my bak 24 7 its not even like that yea it is i seen you always seein if your rival hood around to start shit not even watever foo.well i aint tryin to have that so no come one think bout it ughh okay i will while i was waiting in the car i decide to text andrew i wonder if he is awake hmm.

Andrew Pov.

I woke up to my moms and my pops yellin at eachother this morning jus great might as well get up and get out the house aint tryin to deal with this shit again.YO Ivan have you seen my chukes ughh yea there over her and wtf they doin in your room huh i borowed them yesterday didnt i yea i noe i have to ask well you werent here ight were you goin lookin all gangsta i gota go handle some business can i come with no why not kuz i dont want to invole you with that gang life ight you still to young come on andrew no sorry well can i go to the next kik bak yea you can just make sure you dont leave my sight ight ight fasho im out be bak later late.o shit i forgot janessa text me she gonna think i dont wanna talk to her damm.

Finally you back took you a while i noe i was gettin some shit chill wat some drugs huh yea huh so wat if i am its none of your business i just dont want you to get locked up i wont sis dont even trip watever jus take me to the mall.Call me when you done shopping you aint gonna come help me no way i gota go deliver this wow watever ill just tell yesina to pik me up okay bye.I ended up gettin my mom some cheetah heels with matching earings and coach shoes.I am gonna cal yesina ring ring hello ey girl come pick me up at the mall ight ill be there in a few i wonder why andrew hasnt text me bak maybe he asleep o well beep beep hey wats up you went shopping without tellin me no foo i bought my mom her b day present oh i see so what happend with you and jose you nasty hahah oh nuttin we jus went bak to his pad and yea shut up you did the nasty haha yea i aint gonna lie we did you lil freak in da sheets you already noe heyy hahah so what happend with you and andrew you did tha nasty na he jus took me home and we goona go out to eat next week i jus got a great idea girl why dont you invite him to your moms b day party tommrrow no i kan we aint together or nada who care invite him as a friend yea your right thats what i am gonna do you go girl.