Chapter 4

Mom im home mom where are you im in the kitchen baby i am glad you home safe want me to make you somthin to eat no mom im good im just gonna go upstairs and go to bed night mom night baby.As i was walking up stairs i ran into my older brother omar well he was only two years older than me ey where have you been i was at a kik bak foreal didnt even invite well you wasnt home and it was at the last minutue ohh i see well moms told me to tell you to pik up your mess shit i forgot that i had left a big ass mess in my room just great now i gota clean it up ughh. Wanna help me haha you funny you gonna pay me to help you no ight then no can do you gota do it yourself.Before i started to clean my mess i changed into some basketball shorts and a black tea i went across the hall to the bathroom to take my make up off when i heard my phone go off i ran to it triped over some clothes on the floor but i got it and it was a text from Andrew i guess you can say i got butterflies i dont know why i got that feeling i was just barley starting to get to know him but i felt like i have known him for years.While i was textin him i got kinda of sleepy so i just told him to hit me up tomorrow andi fell asleep.

Andrew POV.

Did you call me mom yea when you comeing home boy i am on my way i jus dropped off janessa and who is this janessa some girl i meat at the kik bak she better not be one of those fast girls son no moma she koo okay well im almost home ill see you in a bit okay bye.As soon as i walked in the door my little sister ran to me crying where were you andrew i missed you its okay melissa i am home now can you take me to the candy store tomrow yes okay bye wow thats all you wanted from me thanks melissa.I said hi to my moms and went into my room to find my brother Ivan playing video games ey wtf ask me when you gonna use my x box ight sorry man ill ask next time ey do you think i should text this girl i meat at the party tonight yea foo kuz if you dont she gonna think you aint feelin her yea true dat. Dam we havnt even been textin for a hour and she already gettin tired o well ill hit her up tomrrow.hahaha she aint feelin you fool shut up you know girls cant resist me haha yea okay .So whats up wit you and rebecca you guys done or what yea we done for good that girls too much all she wanted was for me to be her baby daddy and that aint gonna happen.Well get out my room i am gonna go to sleep we will talk bout this tomrrow ight.