twenty

"Thank God you don't live far away,"

"What's going on with you?" I asked harshly, the alcohol the swam through my bloodstream allowing the words to fall out of my mouth without the usual hesitation.

"Me?" Luke retorted, offended. "You're the one who tongue fucked Sawyer."

"I'm drunk, and mad." I admitted, throwing my hands in the air.

I didn't know why else I would've kissed Sawyer, I had no interest in the act.

"You don't even like him!"

"You don't like me but you kissed me!" I argued, as I watched him pull his plump bottom lip in with his teeth.

"Ellie you have very kissable lips."

"Stop it." I huffed, my anger rising.

Luke told me over and over how he didn't even consider us friends, he had no right to tell me that.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" He asked, and I remembered he was also intoxicated, or else he would've never asked such a question.

"I was confused."

I didn't know why I didn't kiss him back, the anger, confusion?

"Can I kiss you again?"

My jaw nearly fell at the question, where was all of this coming from?

"No." I told him quickly, crossing my arms over my chest.

His vulnerable demeanor shifted, as he grew closer to me, standing tall.

"Don't lie to yourself," He whispered, inching closer to my face. "You're begging for me to kiss you."

I shook my head, my stubbornness controlling me, not wanting him to get his way.

"You want me to bend you over the coffee table, right now." He spoke softly, his voice deep.

I felt heat pulse through my body, as I stared up at him, the lights from outside illuminating his face.

"No." I spoke, with less confidence, desperately not wanting him to get his way.

He held my eyes in a tight hold, not breaking contact, as the air felt thick.

He was making me feel smaller by each second of silence, the pulsating of my heartbeat was so loud.

The tension was broken by him quickly leaning down, aggressively pressing his lips to mine.

Unlike the kiss in the bathroom, he was not gentle.

Immediately after our lips made contact, he slithered in his tongue, adding a new element of passion to the kiss.

I kissed him back, hating that he had won me over, but I couldn't resist.

In one swift motion, he grabbing the bottom of my thighs and held me up against his hip, not breaking our lips.

He quickly lowered me onto my coffeetable, hovering over me.

"Luke-" I breathed, as his lips left mine, and he stood above me, the silence that was just apparent replaced by heavy breathing.

His lips were pursed, as his hot breath fell quickly, and without a word, he trailed his fingers down to the bottom hem of my dress.

"Luke-" I repeated, breathlessly, my drunken mind trying to focus on what was happening.

"Sh," He told me, as I felt his now wet lips against the skin of my inner thigh, his hands underneath the sides of my dress.

Luke's hands, along with my dress, slid quickly up my body, until he reached my neck.

My body was left exposed, as he reached his head up to my ear, his other gripping my thigh.

"Take it off," He ordered roughly, and I slid the dress over my head, and he smirked in satisfaction.

His mouth moved from my ear to my neck, messily moving his lips against the sensitive skin.

As his lips sucked against my neck, his hand moved to the hem of my underwear, and before I could let out the small moan that was begging to escape my lips, I heard the slam of my front door.

"Eloise!" The high pitched New York accent echoed, and I felt a lump begin in my throat.

Fuck.

Luke quickly pushed himself off of me, standing from the table.

I grabbed my dress from the floor, rushingly attempting to cover my body with it, and sat up on the table.

"El, you have to see this."

From above me, I heard Luke's heavy breathing, and I was thankful that the only light in the house was from the streetlights outside my window.

Mia's voice sounded hesitant, and fearful.

I stood from the table, pressing my dress against my body and making my way over to her.

She handed me a piece of paper, that was neatly folded.

I slowly unfolded the paper, revealing a handwritten note, the handwriting I would recognize anywhere.

Ellie,

I'm not leaving, baby.

Stop running.

.

.

.

AHH IM SORRY THIS ONE IS KIND OF SHORT BUT I NEEDED TO LEAVE OFF THERE! & omg :)
things aren't in as much detail as usual because they are drunk!! it happens super quick she wouldnt be able to comprehend specific details!! 

lol this is only the beginning hahaha r yall ready?