three

After the slam of the tall, frustrated, boy's door, Ash held his solo cup into the air, hollaring "Party doesn't stop for no-fucking-body!", followed by a roar of cheering.

I clapped my hands along with the rest, as the roar of music returned to the scene.

"Fucking hate that nerd," The purple haired girl behind me mumbled, beginning to deal cards around the coffee table.

I assumed she was talking about the tall boy, and my mind wandered to the split second I had to look at him. His adam's apple buldged out of his throut, his lips were tucked beneath his teeth, I wanted to know what his lips looked like.

"Actually, I, uh, I'll sit this one," I told the group, and stood from the leather couch.

My eyes fell to the white door that the boy had slammed, only a dim light spilled out from underneath. The door had scratches engraved into it, even an indent of what looked to be a fist, in the upper left hand corner.

Maybe the boy threw a few punches at his bedroom door, his lips tucked the same way, his bicep muscles becoming even more evident than when they were crossed over each other.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the door.

I leaned my head closer to hear for his voice, but there was silence.

I reached down and gently grabbed the doorknob, turning it slowly.

The door began to open, but before I could see the inside, the hinges of the door echoed a creak so loud, that I knew that there was no turning back.

"Excuse me?" The voice called, rudely.

I opened the rest of the door, and saw him, sitting at a desk, only a desk lamp lighting the room, papers dispersed everywhere.

"I-uhm," I swallowed the lump in my throat, and he looked right at me, glasses that he hadn't had on before shielding his face.

"I thought you could use a little study break."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, looking almost as if I had offended him, and slammed the pencil that was in his hand onto the desk in front of him.

"I'm fine actually," he retorted. "Can you get the fuck out of my room and back to your little party?"

My jaw nearly fell open, the lump in my throat grew to the size of a golfball.

I felt frozen.

No guy had ever talked to me like that.

"Go on," he rushed, removing his eyes from me and back to his work.

I turned around, slammed the door behind me, and made an A-line toward the door.

"Elllllllllllllie where are you going?" I heared Mia shout from the pong table.

Ellie.

My heart sank from my stomach to my ass, and I continued out the door, not even bothering to shut it, and down the street.

Who did that guy think he was to talk to people like that?

The cold air nipped at my skin, my arms clinging to my body, as I noticed I left my jacket.

There was no way I was going back there, especially not for a stupid jacket.

As soon as I entered my building, I threw off my heels, and carried them.

Ellie.

My mind rang like telephone lines with the stare from the boy at the party, and the way my name sounded off of his tongue.

"Els! Els! Are you okay? My god,"

My eyes darted to the familiar flourescent haired boy, casper pale, but a smile even whiter than his complexion.

"I-"

He had a concerned look painted across his face, as he reached out to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Please don't tell me you've been crying, Ay? Too bad ass to cry, you know that."

Crying?

As I pulled out of his embrace I wiped my eye, just now noticing the wetness that had fallen from it.

"Just some stupid guy," I smiled, noting his "too bad ass to cry" comment.

He shook his head, and scratched at his beard, in doing so I noticed an 'x' tattoo on his finger that I haven't recalled seeing before.

"I'll be okay, promise," I smiled, sucking in what pride I had left.

"Whatever you say," He sighed, throwing his hands in his sweatpant pockets.

He was always wearing sweatpants or skinny jeans, I had never seen his actual legs a day in my life. Who knew if he even had two of them.

"I'm across the hall if you need me," He yawned, as I unlocked my door, sprawling myself onto the couch.

Ellie.

I couldn't get his voice out of my head, the cold concrete disguised as eyes creeping back into my thoughts like skeletons in the closet.

Just then, my phone buzzed.

From: Mia
How was sexx with tutor boy?

Tutor boy? How could he possibly be a tutor with an attitude like that?

Just the thought of him embarrassing me made my blood boil. Sinking my teeth into my bottom lip, I clicked away on my phone.

To: Mia
He's so vanilla he probably thinks leaving the lights on is dirty.

.

.

.

.

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i hope this one wasnt too dull im trying to build the storyline before jumping into all of the shiz!! also there will be lots of what im sure you wanted when you clicked on this story, just wait for it! if u comment or vote or are even reading this ily sm! you make me want to keep writing every day :)