Chapter 19

Brad P.O.V

I can't believe it, I can't believe that Alexia lied to me about bullying Maddie. I beg Alexia not to anymore
But she betray me and did it behind my back, she was hurting my best friend that I just hurt by saying Alexia is better, I'm not really sure why but when Maddie was talking about the boy she met that guy at the mall I felt some type of jealousy in the pit of my stomach I know I shouldn't. But I just can't help it I mean I know I always had feelings for Maddie but I didn't think I had strong feelings, wait no stop it I have a girlfriend a girlfriend that lied to me.

My thinking was cut off when I felt a
Pair of lips on my neck, I look and I see Alexia giggling and kissing my neck. But I wasn't having any of it, so I push her off of me and look at her with a angry face.

"What's wrong baby." She cooed at me as she plays with her hair.

"Don't baby me you promise, you wouldn't hurt Maddie and you did. You went behind my back and bully her why!" I shout slightly as I grab her arm gently and took her outside from school.

"I told you don't bully her anymore." She lies.

"Yes you do, Madison tell me you do and I'm getting sick of it." I growl at her with that incident look she has on her face.

"Oh so you believe her instead of your girlfriend why can't you see she likes you and she will do anything to break us and you two be together, I don't how you can't see that she's using you and when you two go to New York, she will have you all to herself and she will make you hers." Alexia saids as she rolls her eyes at me, but I'm not falling for it Madison doesn't like me like that and she wouldn't use I know her.

"You know Alexia I don't want to hear it because I know Madison more then anyone, so don't stand here and like you do because you don't and." I say as I get in my car.

"And is LA not New York." I correct her as she rolls her eyes.

"Oh by the way find yourself a ride home." I continue and I drive away.

After a few minutes I park my car and I run up to Madison house doorstep and I knock on the door a few times, and it open and it reveals Madison mom which surprises me since she always works.

"Hey Bradley." Mrs heart gives me a small smile, oh god Madison told her.

"Hi mrs heart is Maddie here I need to talk to her." I say importantly and biting my lip hoping she says yes.

"Um yes she is but she said she doesn't want to see you, because you guys had argument so." She saids.

"She told you?" I asked rubbing my hand through my hair.

"She did, she came home crying so I follow her upstairs and beg to tell me and she did, then she grab her songbook and rip every page saying is useless now that best friend doesn't even wanted to listen or be happy for her, but she took something out before she did. Was about to rip it but I took it out of her hands so I thought to give it to you." She said as she hand me a picture of me and Maddie when we were fourteen.

"Anything else she said." I asked sadly as she told me how much Maddie hurts right now by me.

"Yeah um she said she quitting on writing and singing she has no use for it." She said giving me another small
Smile.

"Okay thanks I leave alone now thank you Mrs heart." I said as I walk away and went home.

As I open my house door and run upstairs ran to my room and slam the door, I look at my window and I see Maddie sitting in front of her desk wearing that red hoodie I gave her and I see tears in her eyes, as she plays with her guitar. I can't help to think that I made her upset and hurt because I can't take of someone else loving her I just can't.

"I need to make this right but how?"