Chapter 24

Brad
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Maddie hugs yesterday then pull instantly it hurt a lot, but that doesn't stop me from wanted to fix things with her, I love Madison so much she's my best friend possible more then that. I know after we been through together she can't stay mad at us forever I hope.

I was walking home from school I didn't want to drive today I just wanted fresh air, but as I walking I saw Troy leaning against the fence cross a street by my house, smoking a cigarette I clutch my jaw and walk to him angrily.

"Why Madison of all the girl you fucked why her she noting but a sweet a girl that sees good in everybody, she deserves all the love in the world but you fucking ruin that for her because you made her feel like shit so tell me now dalton why her." I spat angrily at him as he looks with a smirk on his face.

"Because every girl that a virgin can't say no to a bad boy that's the point of sleeping with her and besides she's a bet and I need some money to buy more drugs." He saids as he lit another cigarette.

"So you needed more drugs is better then hurting a sweet amazing girl like Madison." I growl at him.

"Obviously." He smirks as blow the smoke in my face. Also because she's easy and she's some stupid little virgin well was a virgin." He counted.

"I make a fist and hit him in the jaw, making step forward before he punches me in the jaw, then we fight each other till we were pull apart from each other"

"Let me kill him please let kill him." I say then clam down as I notice is James,Kirsten Tristan, Anastasia, Connor and Luisa.

"Brad he's not worth it." Tristan said as he clams down.

"I nod my head at him then I look at Troy bruised face and cut lip"

"Stay away from Madison she's deserves everything and you deserve hell." I say as I walk away from him with the boys and their girls.

"OKAY TELL HER THAT BECAUSE LIKE ALWAYS COMES RUNNING BACK FOR MORE!!" Troy shouts at me as I walk away from but turn back around going to hit him but the boys stop me.

"Brad clam down he's not worth it." James saids as he grabs me.

"Stay away from her, you get worse then a cut lip and a bruise face understand me." I spat at him.

"Loud and clear Simpson." He smirks.

"I walk away from Troy and walk to my house, opening the door of my house and leading them in my room"

"What was that about?" Connor asked me as I flop down on my bed and
Rub my face with my hands.

"He hurt Madison I wasn't let him get a with it he hurt my best friend." I spat hash, then calm down.

"Sorry con." I apologize.

"Is okay I understand." Con saids as pats my back.

"Thanks con, thanks guys." I say as I sit up. He hurt her and he acted like I was part of the plan but I wasn't, I was trying to warn her but she wouldn't listen to me and I guess when I saw him today made me angry" I Continued.

"Why I mean I know she's you're best friend but why so angry." James asked me.

"Because he a fuckboy who doesn't deserve to live." I say angrily.

"Oh my god you love her, you love Madison." Anastasia screams excitedly.

"What no i do." I huff annoyed.

"Don't lie we know you love her." Tristan nods at me.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Brad you love Madison more then a friend, you want her to be you're girlfriend you're everything but you scared to lose your guys friendship." James said everything I feel about her.

"Okay I am in love with her, you can't tell anyone." I say Sternly.

"Okay we won't now tell her how you feel." Kirsten excites.

"Is not that easy I can't do that because I'm trying to do that for a while but I couldn't i can't put the words to it." I say honestly.

"Then sing it to her, you better singing then taking. I bet you got a song for Madison." Con says.

"Okay I do." I say honestly.

"Then play it for us." Luisa saids excitedly.

"Okay fine." I huff as I pick up my guitar and start singing a song I wrote for Madison.

If you want words to put your mind at rest tonight,
Come and shout about it.
We can talk for a hundred miles and drive
Where you're less surrounded.
'Cause I can see that the candle you hold inside
Has a cloud around it.
How can a heart like yours be that high and dry
When it burns the brightest.
I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you,
When you're tired and blue, my dear.
It's just any reason I get to be closer to you,
I wanna shout about it,
Oh, I wanna shout about it.
Beneath the window and the water that's in your eyes
That's where I know you're hiding.
There's a smile that could light up a thousand lives
And you need reminding.
Tell me your fears, don't let 'em live a life alone
Let me share the burden.
'Cause here beside you there's a man you better know know know
Who you can confide in.
I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you,
When you're tired and blue, my dear.
It's just any reason I get to be closer to you,
I wanna shout about it,
Oh, I wanna shout about it.
I'm not saying, all I do
Will make everything you touch turn to gold
I'm just waiting to pull you through
I'll take a little off the load
Yeah, any reason I get to be close to you.
Wanna shout about it.
I'm so sorry I can't stop myself from staring at you
When you're tired and blue, my dear.
It's just any reason I get to be closer to you,
Ooh, I'm gonna shout about it,
No, I'm gonna shout about it,
No, I wanna shout the loudest.

"I open my eyes and smile as I'm smiling at Madison but pulled away from my thoughts when I heard clapping"

"Brad you will win her over with song." James smirks at me which we all laugh to.
_____________________________
Sorry is short