Chapter 5

Maddie

"Finally Friday then tomorrow is Saturday then I can finally relax and make Music and spend time with brad
God I love the weekends"

"As I'm getting ready to go to school I hear my parents shouting my name downstairs so I get my shoes and my jacket and my bag and walk downstairs"

"Good morning mom I said giving her a kissed on her cheek,
Good morning daddy I said giving him a kissed on his cheek to"

Good morning Madison"my mom said.
So Madison we are having a family night tomorrow because we haven't spent that much time together and you are going to leave London soon because you and brad are going to LA
"She said with grin on her face.

Yeah that sounds like fun" I said with smile.
Yeah you can invite Brad if you like he like the part of the family anyway" my dad said with a grin.
Okay I asked when I see him" I said.
Okay well finished your breakfast so you won't be late for school "my mom Said.
I smile and nod my head.

"Once I finished breakfast and I give my dad and mom a kissed good bye then left"

"As I get to the sidewalk I see brad standing by my house and with something in hands"

Hey Mads I got you something "he said.
Ohhh Bradley what is it "I said even though I know what it is.
"Then he pulls out a cotton candy flavor lolly pop"
Yay thank you brad "I said putting in my mouth.
You welcome love "he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder while we walk to school.

******
After i finished math class i started walking to my locker when i spot Brad talking to Alexia.
I wonder what they talking about and why will they be talking to each other it makes no sense but then again is up to him who he talks to not me so I'm not going to worry about it.

"As I'm in my locker putting my book back in there I see brad leaning against another locker and facing me

Hello Madison "he said with a smile.
Hey Bradley "I said with a small smile.
Hey what's wrong you okay?"he asked
Worry.
Yeah I'm just that this week is finally getting to me" I said lying.
Oh okay "he said with a fake smile.
So brad me and family are having a family night and my parents wondering if you wanna to come?" I asked hoping he says yes.
Oh I can't I got plans tomorrow night I'm sorry "he saids.
Oh is okay "I said with sadly.
What are you doing?"I asked.
Oh you know spending time with my sister that's all "he said.
Okay"I said
Come on is lunch time so let's eat lunch at your tree"he said putting his arm my shoulder.
Okay "I said with a smile and started walking.

******
Once school is finished and me and brad walked each other to our house then we said our good byes then I went inside my house to find my mom kitchen surprising.

Hey mom "I said giving her a hug.
Hey love how was school?"she asked.
It was fine just boring" I said.
Well it get better "she said with a smile.
Yeah well I hope so "I said.
It will I promise anyway do you want go shopping with me it will be nice to have some mother and daughter time"she said with a grin.
Sure just let me change "I said happily.
Okay" she said.

"Then I run upstairs and put my favorite pair of high waisted jeans on and a hoodie that brad gave me.
Then I walk downstairs and I see my mom and dad talking to each other"

I'm ready" I said happily.
Okay good let's go "she said smiling.
Then I hug my dad goodbye and then walk to the car.

*******

Mom" I whine like a baby.
What Maddie" she said sighing.
You taking to long" I said annoyed.
Well I'm sorry but you rather have food or not"she said sarcastically.
Fine you win" I said rolling my eyes.
Good "she said happily and smiling.
So is Brad coming over tomorrow "she asked.
No he said he was busy tomorrow he said he was spending the day with his sister "I said sadly.
Oh well it be okay guess is just us then "she said sadly.
What you mean it will be just us"I asked.
Well your father has to work late tomorrow and your brother is going to spend the day with Britney "she sighing.
Okay I get dad problem but really roman rather spend the day with his girlfriend then with us"i asked annoyed.
Yeah I guess so she" said annoyed also.
Well we make it a mother and daughter day tomorrow then" I said happily.
Yes that sounds perfect "she said smiling.

*******

"Once we got home me and mom ate dinner together then we talked then we both went to bed"

"As I'm walking to my bed I hear some one whispering/shouting my name"

"I turn my head and I see Bradley leaning against his window"

Hey brad" I said leaning against my window.
Hey Maddie" he said with a smile.
What's up" I said.
Oh nothing I just wanna say sorry again for not able come to your family dinner "he said with a sorry tone.
Hey is okay i mean is just going to be me and mom "I said with a fake smile.
What you mean "he asked confused.
Well my dad is working late and my brother rather spends time with his girlfriend then with us "I said annoyed.
Aw Mads I'm so sorry I wish I can be there but I can't I'm sorry "he said with a sad tone,
What no don't apologize is not your fault brad besides me and mom are just going to have a girl night so is okay"I said with a smile.
Okay that's good you girls need that anyway before we move to LA "he said with smile.
Yeah I can't wait for that "I said happily.
Yeah me too well I'm going to sleep now we talk tomorrow yeah?"He said happily.
Yeah good night Bradley" I said smiling.
Good night Maddie" he said then close his window"

"I'm so sick and tired of being friends"
______________________________