Chapter 14

Brad

I took a deep breath as me and Maddie sit down on her door step, Maddie rubs her arms as a bit chilly then she takes a deep breath and look in the far never put her eyes on me which I wish she did because I can tell she hurt, and that hurts me because I'm the one that hurt her and I never felt more sorry.

"Maddie." I said above a whisper damn I sound like a wimp.

"What brad." She asked still not looking at me.

"Look I'm sorry and I shouldn't have lied to you but I was scared because I thought you would hate me for dating Alexia because she makes my best friend a living hell and I'm sorry, I tell her to stop but she doesn't listen to me or anyone for that matter. But when we first started dating I knew I liked her and she liked me so we decided to be a couple, but I didn't know how to tell you and I'm sorry." I say honestly hoping she believes me and still be my best friend.

"Maddie sighs again and says"

"Brad I don't care who you date as long you're happy but you lying to me hurts me, I'm not mad that you dating Alexia well not anymore, but I'm more mad that you lied and kept it a secret I just don't know I can forgive you for that." Maddie saids having tears rolling down her face.

"Please don't cry it hurts me to see you cry" I thought.

"Maddie I never wanted to hurt you that's the last thing I wanted but please forgive me I would do anything literally anything so can talk still and have fun and hangout I promise Madison." I say hoping she brings me back in her life.

"Brad I don't want you to do anything for me I just want you not lie to me anymore can you promise me that please because I have never lied to you and I don't plan to" Maddie saids honestly.

"She never lied to me she's a true best friend literally I don't deserve her at all"

"I promise you Maddie I would never lie to you again" I say.

"Cross your heart." Maddie saids.

"Cross my heart." I say crossing my Heart.

"Good" Maddie giggles.

"So best friends again?" I asked as she looks at me for the first time.

"Best friends" Maddie smiles.

"Yay!!!" I shout while hugging her.

"Maddie chuckles and rolls her eyes playfully"

"So can you take the outfit back please." Handing her the bag.

"Yes I will." Mads smiles.

"Thank you." I smile.

"So are you still going on Monday for the boys band practice." Maddie asked. Looking at me with hope in eyes.

"Yeah I am I really want to get to know them by not listening what other people say about them but they actually tell." I say honestly.

"Good because I want you to know them because in reality they are amazing boys that I adore besides you of course but yeah they are awesome." Maddie smiles proudly.

"Wow these boys make Maddie happy"

"I take it for your word." I chuckle.

"Good" Maddie chuckle.

"So what now." I asked.

"Can we go to your house and play music?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah and we can order Chinese sound good?" I asked.

"Hell yeah" Maddie chuckles.

**

"After a few hours of me and Maddie making music and eating our food and talking we both decided to call it night"

"Brad before I go can I ask you something." Maddie asked looking at me in straight in the eyes.

"Un yeah sure." I say not so confident because scare of what she going to say.

"Why Alexia I mean how." She asked.

"I took a deep breath and look at her"

"I didn't at first because she made your life a living hell, but then we worked together for a project and we became really close during it then she kissed me and then we went out, that's when you got angry with me. Then after that we become a couple and I was going to tell but I was too much of a wimp so yeah." I said honestly hoping she takes it good because I can't lose my best friend I just can't.

"Do you love her." I asked honestly.

"Yeah." I spoke softly but do I really love her like I think I do.

"Does she love you." Maddie asked me softy.

"I don't know." I say honestly she never tell me she love me.

"Did you tell her you love her?" She asked.

"Yeah but she act like it didn't happen so yeah I never said it again." I say honestly even though I wish it wasn't.

"Oh sorry." She's sympathy.

"Oh don't worry about it." I say with a small smile.

"Brad I love you, you are the best friend I ever had." Maddie smiles.

I love you too Mads you're the best friend I ever had too." I smile.

"Maddie gets up from her seat and hugs me tightly then kissed my cheek. I love it when I am in her arms it makes me happy and just being around her makes me happy"

"I'm going to go I see you later." Maddie spoke softly.

"Okay I see you later." I say.

"Bye Maddie." I spoke.

"Bye brad." Maddie waves bye.

She left my house then I plop down on my bed and just think about everything my best friend and my girlfriend hates each other but I don't care because I know Maddie supports me not matter what but I don't know about Alexia that's my big problem.

I think it's time I let my heart out on the line
I think it's time to say what's playing on my mind
_____________________________