Chapter 23

I finally made it home as I ran home in a heartbeat, I just couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't do school anymore. I just wanted to be done, but no life's hates me and gives me two more weeks but all I know In two weeks I'm leaving, I'm leaving Birmingham and going to LA and live my dream without Brad, i don't need him and I don't need anybody. I need myself I have myself to take care of I don't care about anyone in this shitty town.

I ran up to my room, and grab my lap top, and put all my mixed musics and in flash drive. After waiting 20 minutes for all the songs to be uploaded, I grab the flash drive and put a label on it 'Madison music', then write a litter. Then send put it in a envelope and then write the address in the biggest LA recording company, then put it in the mailbox.

"I know I probably wouldn't get in, but is worth a shot and I know no matter I'm still going to 'LA' and no one is going to stop me, and I make sure of it"

After I'm finished sorting everything, I decided to grab my laptop again and at my old 'YouTube' videos I used to make, I did covers of songs. And brad is the only person who knows about this, and I haven't made one in two years, so maybe I make another now yeah I should do that.

I grab my camera and set it up in my room, then grab my keyboard and place it in the angle. And start playing
'Little mix, touch'.

You and I and nobody else
Feeling feelings I never felt
The way you got me under your spell
Don't you keep it all to yourself
So won't you take it, I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation
Don't you keep it all to yourself
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your lo-hey-ove
Photograph with no T-shirt on
Why you making me wait so long? (wait so long)
I promise to keep this a secret, I'll never tell
But don't you keep it all to yourself
So won't you take it, I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation
Don't you keep it all to yourself (to yourself)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch, just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week (knock me off my feet)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body (body)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your lo-hey-ove
And now my whole week, my whole week is golden (yeah)
Can you see me glowing? that's how I feel (feel)
And I'm not afraid to fade into emotions (yeah)
'Cause I know that this could be something real
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove (hey)
Just a touch of your lo-ove (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body (body)
Just a touch of your lo-ove (only a touch of your love)
Just a touch of your love (want a touch of your)
Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, hey (just a touch)
Just a touch of your love is ever
To take control of my whole body (oh yeah)
Just a touch of your love, hey
Just a touch of your lo-ove.

I open my eyes, and said thank you and hope everyone like this cover then I uploaded it on YouTube, I know this wouldn't help me anything but it felt nice to perform. Maybe I can be singer and not producer, I don't know yet only what happens when I go to LA.

After a while, I walk downstairs and I see my mom and dad in the kitchen, and I see my mom cooking dinner, and my dad has his arm wrapped her, usually I would gross like every teenager would to their parents if they see their parents being cute. But I didn't i just watched them, at how happy they are together many years together and they still like two teenagers falling in love for the first time. Now that's the kinda love I want long lasting love just my parents.

"I smile and walk farther to them and laugh at how silly their were being"

"Don't laugh at love someday this would be you." My dad smile at me as he give me a kiss on my head as I walk them both.

"You think so?" I asked as I sit on the kitchen Island.

"We know so, one day you're going to look at someone and think this is the person I want to spend the rest of my with I know I did." My dad tells me as pecks my mom lips and they both look at me happily.

"I love you guys." I say and Stand up and hug them both, as they smile and hug me and kiss my head.

"We love you too, now you wanna your mom cooked dinner." My mom smiles.

"I love to." I smile and help my mom cooked dinner as my dad watched us.

"Then all sudden my brother comes in the kitchen"

"Hey dad you wanna watched some football." My brother ask me my dad to which my dad smiles at him and nod then all sudden you heard screaming when their team made a goal, and me and my mom look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Boys." We both said at the same time.

_______________________________
Enjoy ❤️