Chapter 12

First chapter of 2018
Maddie
(The next day)
"Saturday is finally Saturday, the day I can lay in my bed and watch episodes of riverdale, i love Saturdays is the best days"

"Now I'm lay in bed in my comfy clothes watching Netflix. This day can't get any better, as I'm watching my door opens and it reveals brad looking at me with a smile"

"Hello" Brad smiles.

"Hi brad you should told me you were coming" I say a little embarrassed of how I look.

"Yeah I know but I wanted to surprise you" Brad says.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know because we didn't spend yesterday together, I decided I spent the day with you. My best friend" Brad saids happily.

"Okay just let me get ready" I say.

"Okay I be downstairs" Brad smiles.

"I nod as I watch him leave the room"

"I want straight to my closet and I grab my high waisted jeans and my 1975 t-shirt, and my jean jacket, then my converse. Then I walk downstairs and I see brad setting on the couch on his phone"

"Ready" I say happily.

"Okay let's go" Brad saids grabbing my hand.

"Me and brad walk outside, and I saw unfamiliar car by house, then I saw Brad opening the door for me and I look at him with shocked"

"When did you get a car?" I asked shocked.

"I got it this morning and I wanted you to be the first person in my car with me" Brad smiles.

"Really" I say happily.

"Yeah"Brad smiles.

"I smile and got in the car, then got in the car and drove off"

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"To the Mall because I need some new clothes but also wanted to hang out with you so I thought why don't i bring Madison, so I did" Brad says.

"Well I'm glad you did" I smile.

"Me too" Brad smiles.

"Me and brad are now In the mall and so far is going great"

"Hey let's look in here" Brad saids porting to girls fashion life.

"Brad that's a girl store" I chuckle.

"I know I want to buy my best friend something" Brad saids grabbing my hand again leading me towards the store.

"Brad you don't have to spend your money on me" I chuckle.

"Oh I know but I want to" Brad says looking around.

"Fine" I say rolling my eyes.

"Okay what about this?" Brad asked holding up a pink dress.

"Un no no way I'm wearing a dress" I say sternly.

"Why not?" Brad asked.

"Brad did you forget that I hate dresses" I say.

"Oh yeah okay um what about this" Brad saids holding up a skirt and a white crop top.